Dollar tree pregnancy test? Yes or no?

BRIT1416

Reaction score
Just looking for opinions on dollar tree pregnancy tests?

I haven't used them, but last time I bought a cheapie one I ended up going and buying frers anyway because they show earlier, and I didn't trust my grocery store cheapie because it wouldn't show up until af was due, and I can't wait that long to test!

I've used a lot of dollar tree ones, and I've gotten a lot of evaps. I always buy those first but then remember that FRER are a lot more sensitive, so I end up going back and buying those.

A coworker of mine said those never worked for her, but I know a lot of ladies on here have gotten bfps with dollar trees. Since they're only a dollar, I'd probably try them out.

Good luck! :dust:

I love dollar tree tests. I always used those and got my last BFP. Same day went for bloods and HCG was 52. I think it depends on how early you want to test. Mine was very obviously positive for that test and I was 11 dpo. I never really tested much before that because I found a negative test was more depressing for me than my actual period. I used them 10 months consistently and never got an evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->