Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'll confirm tomorrow. Its really heartbreaking when your hoping for it.

Hi ladies! I just wanted to jump in and say uh, I read every single page of this. Congrats to Jules and Mint!! Babifever, I SO know how you feel and Beachy, so so sorry for your loss :( The first month we were TTC I just *knew* I was pg but was getting negative tests but crazy symptoms (twinges that I didn't KNOW were symptoms beforehand etc) and when I got AF several days late (and I"m usually never, ever late) I was seriously heartbroken. But I thought I was just crazy. I told my doc the story and she said I was most likely pregnant (I was using digital and FRER tests), which is crazy, but I never saw a BFP! I cannot even imagine how you have felt. Here's hoping for this month!

Still bleeding ladies, calling myself out :(
also woke up with cramps for 2 hours overnight :(
this whole episode is unusual

we will be moving on to trying, but not planning if that makes sense. I'll stick around the board.

mint/ Jules let me know which thread you will be on so I can stalk you guys.

beachy are you entering another waiting thread?

thanks mele, are you ok any waiting threads?

Hey guys. Just have a second here I'm out of town but tried to catch up.... Sorry angel :( yeah try to be relaxed and go with the flow next time, I think it works best that way!
Sorry to everyone who recently got AF. Sending lots of baby dust all around!

Hey guys. Just have a second here I'm out of town but tried to catch up.... Sorry angel :( yeah try to be relaxed and go with the flow next time, I think it works best that way!
Sorry to everyone who recently got AF. Sending lots of baby dust all around!

Jules about to put my pic up anyways ha ha

Haha awesome angel! :)
I will definitely be snooping around here so I can cheer nice and loud when you get your bfps!

What picture do you see? I see a change on my profile but I don't see it on the thread...

I'm not on any yet but thought about starting one for early DPO ladies for September! Are there any good ones going you're on?

Hey girl! I figured putting up with me for 31 days still deserves a picture lol

@babifever - I LOVE your hair!!!! I wish I could do something like that with mine! But I don't think I can pull it off!! Haha

I would love to start a new thread for us moving on to June babies! I'll start one now "September/October $$ Store Testers!"

:)

@babifever - I LOVE your hair!!!! I wish I could do something like that with mine! But I don't think I can pull it off!! Haha

I would love to start a new thread for us moving on to June babies! I'll start one now "September/October $$ Store Testers!"

:)

thanks, I have locs and I colored them!!! Okay, I'll. Be there

Angel, glad to see you! You're right, the other pic does look like you, I love it! :)
Beachy, when you start the other thread, I will come comment so I can subscribe!

Btw guys. Took my girls to the Wisconsin dells, waterpark capital of the world. It's 43 deg and raining. Lol! Glad my resort also has an indoor waterpark. Screw you crappy weather, were going down water slides anyways!

Btw guys. Took my girls to the Wisconsin dells, waterpark capital of the world. It's 43 deg and raining. Lol! Glad my resort also has an indoor waterpark. Screw you crappy weather, were going down water slides anyways!

Aw man, but still sounds line fun

Thread is up and running! :)

Wish we had some cold weather here. I'm in Southern CA and I'm so tired of this heat. We NEVER have rain!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaa :sad2:

going to other thread- started Dollar Tree testing today (even though i know better!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->