Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

any news ladies?? how is everyone?

I feel lucky that my bleeding seems to have stopped. Just a little spotting today (crossing my fingers it stays that way). I thought it stopped yesterday but then half way through the day I had cramps and passed a few more clots/tissue. I think the worst is over and I actually feel normal today.

Going to start BDing EOD starting Tuesday.

Hey beachy! Glad things have settled for you. Hope this next cycle is your sticky little one!
I'm doing well thanks, we are leaving for a mini vacation on Thursday so I'm starting to make my packing lists (there's a lot of little odds and ends when traveling its a 1 yr old and 3 yr old!)

Hi ladies,
I am back from my vacation. I had a bit of bleeding a few days ago which scared me but it didn't last long/was never bright red so I think everything is okay now.
I am 5 weeks today. Or more if I go by LMP.
My boobs are really really really sore and my areolas are huge. I am wearing a sports bra at the moment. I really don't feel like buying new bras this early but I may have to...
My doctor is supposed to call me tomorrow - I hope she really does this time!
Oh and I got 3+ weeks on a digi last night :)

Glad you're feeling better today beachy :hugs: No news on my end, hoping to test again tonight and might have to settle for a dollar general test instead of dollar tree as its sorta out of the way and general is on my route home...although I hate their indent lines :/

Mint glad you enjoyed your vacation. Also glad that your spotting was minor! Hope you get in touch with your dr. Kisses and hugs, good luck testing! Babifever, only two more days for your testing to start! Good luck ladies!

So glad everyone seems to be doing great! I'm excited right now at the possibility of another BFP. And hopefully a sticky one at that. Working on not stressing out this cycle, but trying to do everything I can to make sure we don't miss ovulation.

I'm hoping since everything seems normal I will ovulate close to or on my normal day.

@kissesandhugs - will be looking for your update tomorrow!! Crossing my fingers for you!

Nothing much here about to start testing on Wednesday....no 2ww symptoms, none of my normal pms symptoms either..

although about an hour ago I did feel a few seconds of a pinching in lower abdomen

Nothing much here about to start testing on Wednesday....no 2ww symptoms, nono of my normal pms symptoms either..

although about an hour ago I did feel a few seconds of a pinching in lower abdomen

Crossing my fingers for you!!!

Sorry I've been mia..turned out I was pregnant and I ended up misscarrying on September 2nd. I felt and knew something wasn't right. This isn't my first one, but it definitely was the worse painful one I ever dealt with.

Sorry I've been mia..turned out I was pregnant and I ended up misscarrying on September 2nd. I felt and knew something wasn't right. This isn't my first one, but it definitely was the worse painful one I ever dealt with.

I'm really sorry mamabear! :hugs:

Thank you everyone and beachy im sorry for yours also.
Im starting to learn about natural family planning and plan to gap my last and the next for like three years apart

Aaahhhh!! Yes that's it! Woohoo! This is like THE luckiest thread! Congrats Hun!

Omg congrats!!!! :happydance: so happy for you!

You guys need to rub the luck off onto me :haha: bfn 2 nights ago...af should be here by Sundayish. Next cycle were full on ttc so I'm excited to start charting again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->