Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Goodhart, congrats!!! Did you have any symptoms? I got a bfn this morning but I think we're pregnant. I really got a feeling last night. We'll see, 5 days till AF.

sooooo happy for ya

Thank you all!!! I had the typical "omg I'm symptom spotting" cramps and twinges but then NOTHING for a few days, in fact my chin got zitty which I would expect before AF. I sooooo thought I wAs out. Pink discharge on tp a few days ago and bloody finger after checking my cervix. Last night at work my nipples started killlllllling me, I just figured it was because I wore an ahhbra instead of something more supportive. Sooooooo there's that.
OMG! I think I am just so in shock right now.

Congrats Mrsgoodhart!

All you BFP ladies need to rub off some luck onto us!!!

MrsGoodhart! Yay yay yay!!!! I am so excited for you!
Love to see those dollar store test double lines!

:dust::dust::dust: sticky dust to everyone! (for BFPs for those waiting for them and for continued stickiness for those of us who already got them!)

Hey ladies. Hoping you can help me out, since you've all been so knowledgeable.

I just decided to take a dollar store OPK. Picked up more than a few for this cycle since after the MC I'm not sure when I'll ovulate.

I wasn't planning on testing today, but for some reason just decided to. So I took this without a strong hold. I see a hint of a line, of course its better in person.

I have never taken an OPK so early. I'm CD7 today - is it normal to see a hint of a line so early? Usually don't O until CD13. I wasn't going to start them until CD10, but now I think I need to test every day for the next week or so.

Do you think this means I'm gearing up to ovulate in the next few days?

https://i62.tinypic.com/34odc0z.jpg

I literally ALWAYS see lines on OPKs. Everyone has different base levels of hcg so without knowing your own baseline it doesn't mean much unfortunately.

Yes same, no matter where I am in my cycle there's always a line.

Hey ladies. Hoping you can help me out, since you've all been so knowledgeable.

I just decided to take a dollar store OPK. Picked up more than a few for this cycle since after the MC I'm not sure when I'll ovulate.

I wasn't planning on testing today, but for some reason just decided to. So I took this without a strong hold. I see a hint of a line, of course its better in person.

I have never taken an OPK so early. I'm CD7 today - is it normal to see a hint of a line so early? Usually don't O until CD13. I wasn't going to start them until CD10, but now I think I need to test every day for the next week or so.

Do you think this means I'm gearing up to ovulate in the next few days?

https://i62.tinypic.com/34odc0z.jpg

I tested twice with the same brand and they were both darker than yours. So I'm not sure how it works. I also heard that even if its positive, it doesn't necessarily mean you will ovulate. Its simply a inductor of LH. I believe the best method is every other day and as much as you can. Its eliminates so much of the other stuff. But that's just me

okay - got it! Thanks ladies!! I was sure I would see a totally negative OPK for being so early, so when I saw a line I started wondering if my O day was going to change!

I know an LH serge does not mean I will O - still waiting for my BBT to arrive :/

I never had a plain white opk it a.ways had a faint line. For me, the line would build and darken over about 3 days until the line was darker than the control line, that was the positive opk. Then you ' should' ovulate within the next 24 hrs ( range is like 12-48 hrs since women vary so much).
Hope this helps. Good luck! :)

okay - got it! Thanks ladies!! I was sure I would see a totally negative OPK for being so early, so when I saw a line I started wondering if my O day was going to change!

I know an LH serge does not mean I will O - still waiting for my BBT to arrive :/

okay hope I didn't make things worse :)

babifever - why would you have made things worse?

I think I'm being impatient because i really want to Ovulate already so I can see if this cycle worked again!

BFN again today

Omg goodness, I'm about to freak out. I go back to sleep and I have the craziest dream that I'm at the hospital being induced. All of a sudden my stomach bursts open and the baby falls out, lands on the floor on the other side of the room. The doctor is super slow to react, I'm panicking, I can feel everything as if its real. I'm like what are you going to do. He places the baby back in my tummy. Then I contract and he fly's out again. Its a boy. Dreams fast forward. Everything is ok they save him. They staple my stomach back together.

then in real life I wake up, husband calls, he's talking about me being pregnant and as I'm on the toilet. I notice red on the tissue. Its a bright watery red, it looks similar to the start of AF!!!! I'm so nervous right now. Is she early? This never happens!!! Is it implantation bleeding? How would I know?

Babi - crazy dream! Sorry about maybe AF :( Implantation bleeding isn't usually bright red unfortunately. I have had it twice (once this time, once with my chemical).

Babi - crazy dream! Sorry about maybe AF :( Implantation bleeding isn't usually bright red unfortunately. I have had it twice (once this time, once with my chemical).

yep it was watery red. Every time I whipped it would be a little. I gotta tell you AF has never come early, if anything late. I also dont feel like my period is starting. I usually get werud feeling down there and in my tummy. I guess all I can do is watch it. So sad.

Weird dreams :/

I had that watery red before my MC started. That's how I kind of knew I was going to MC.

From what I read implantation should be brown or pink....but not red.

Are you sure of you ovulation date?

I had that watery red before my MC started. That's how I kind of knew I was going to MC.

not 100% sure when I ovulated, who is lol. But seriously I'm still bleeding constantly, not heavily, but moderate. I believe im out. Unbelievable. Can you miscarry even if pregnancy test was negative?

With temping and opks you can tell when you 98% most likely ovulated :) sorry that it sounds like af got ya :/

not 100% sure when I ovulated, who is lol. But seriously I'm still bleeding constantly, not heavily, but moderate. I believe im out. Unbelievable. Can you miscarry even if pregnancy test was negative?

If the test was negative then technically you were never pregnant. I'm sure it's possible that the egg was fertilized but never implanted. But from what I've read if it doesn't implant then you aren't ever pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->