Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. As I'm only trying for this one cycle, I'm gonna be cheap and want to only buy a few dollar tree pregnancy tests. Would rather not waste money on FRER unless I see something on cheaper ones, which prolly won't happen in only one cycle.
Anyhow, was wondering if anyone has used them, likes them, hates them. Wondering how sensitive you estimate them to be. I got pos FRER at 10 dpo with my other two pregnancies, but will I have to wait for the day of AF to get a reliable result?
Any info is appreciated? Thanks so much

Hi everyone. As I'm only trying for this one cycle, I'm gonna be cheap and want to only buy a few dollar tree pregnancy tests. Would rather not waste money on FRER unless I see something on cheaper ones, which prolly won't happen in only one cycle.
Anyhow, was wondering if anyone has used them, likes them, hates them. Wondering how sensitive you estimate them to be. I got pos FRER at 10 dpo with my other two pregnancies, but will I have to wait for the day of AF to get a reliable result?
Any info is appreciated? Thanks so much

Dollar store test are actually pretty sensitive! Some people doesn't even confirm with a FRER. I use wondfos and earlt-pregnancy-test.

:hugs:

I used dollar tree my last pregnancy and had a faint positive at DPO 8-10

Hey Jules! :)

I haven't gotten a BFP yet aside from a "chemical" on a FRER but I use the dollar store ones now new choice/u check - I think they are the same as what Dollar Tree carries. So far I like that the BFNs are clear - no bad indents or evaps. I have also read that they are very sensitive and really just as good or better (they vary) than FRER.

Hey girl! Thanks for the info, I have only used FRER in the past, but why spend $15 for a box of those when I can pick up 3 for 3 bucks?? :) they are the new choice brand, I've scoped them out.
It seems they can even be early detection, which is good bc I won't wait until day of AF to test, that's for sure!
I am convinced, gonna pick up a few this weekend.

Good luck!
And I am jealous of wherever you live that you can get a box of FRERs for $15!
Everything costs twice as much in NYC...

Hey Jules! :)

I haven't gotten a BFP yet aside from a "chemical" on a FRER but I use the dollar store ones now new choice/u check - I think they are the same as what Dollar Tree carries. So far I like that the BFNs are clear - no bad indents or evaps. I have also read that they are very sensitive and really just as good or better (they vary) than FRER.

you are right the dollar store/dollar brands are definitely a clear negative!

Mint, I'm in a Chicago suburb. You can get a box of 3 FRER for $14 at target here :)

Hi Babi fever :)

Good to know. I'm not a squinter or tweaker when it comes to testing. I either see a line or I don't... That being said I got positives by 10 dpo eith both my other pregnancies, so never tested much...

Got a few dollar tree tests over the weekend! :) I still have a week before testing though. Will have to fight the urge....

I've gotten all of my BFPs on $ store tests - last one at 8 DPO - they are wicked sensitive!

Good to see the positive vibes for the dollar store tests! I picked up two the last time I was there and I'm itching to test with them already.

Only 10DPO today, trying really hard to hold out until 12DPO.

Beachyfeeling, wow you're 10 dpo! I'm jealous! ( only 5 here) can't wait for you to tesT, you go first!

Beachyfeeling, wow you're 10 dpo! I'm jealous! ( only 5 here) can't wait for you to tesT, you go first!

I have 2 dollar store tests and 2 First Response! Usually I don't even test unless AF doesn't come on expected day. But for some reason this cycle I really want to pee on something!! Lol

I might..MIGHT test tomorrow AM.

Beachy, so do I!! I have a pack of 2 FRER... But I know I'll prolly test too early and didn't want to waste them, so I got 2 dollar tree tests for 10 and 11 dpo. Then will use a FRER on 12.....

I don't want to push you into testing... I'm just antsy! I'm not usually like this and can wait until a reasonable testing time, but I just want to know! Do what you are comfortable with, and force me to wait until Sunday at least!

Haha at least I'm not alone here!

Doesn't help that I'm STILL spotting brown from my pap last week!! Anyone know if it's normal to spot this long? The only red I had was the day after. But it's been brown cm - even 7 days after!

So frustrating because I keep thinking maybe it could be IB, but then I remember the pap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->