Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Our check out people at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Tree think that I am nuts. I will buy 10 at a time just because I want them on hand in case something feels hinky. My DIL and I were going in together and buying them, so it was really 5 each, but still... I got a bunch of free tests with my OPKs, so I have been using those for the last few tests (I don't like them as much, but I figure I can always retest with something else if I think I see something).

AF comes faithfully every 35 days, so if she doesn't come around
afternoon of Sept 16 I'll test...

Juli - I know you know already but for others reading this thread I wanted to share I got a nice clear positive on the New Choice dollar store test tonight. But not after 2 mins. It says read between 2mins and 10mins - mine showed up at 4mins but was very clear and pink then and I have confirmed it with a digi. I am 8-10dpo

Mint I am so excited for you! That's great that these tests picked it up that early! I am gonna hold off until 10 dpo but sounds like these tests will tell then!

Juli - I know you know already but for others reading this thread I wanted to share I got a nice clear positive on the New Choice dollar store test tonight. But not after 2 mins. It says read between 2mins and 10mins - mine showed up at 4mins but was very clear and pink then and I have confirmed it with a digi. I am 8-10dpo

awwwwww congrats, I've been seeing you around the boards!!! Whoop whoop!

Congrats mint!

My dollar store test was a BFN this morning. Boooo :( I kind of already think I'm out anyway so I wasn't too bummed.

Ladies....I did what I always do and I took the test out of the trash to check again. After reading mints I realized I didn't look at the test past the 2 min mark. I'm an idiot. I'm not sure how many min this is later, it's about 10 min, maybe 11. Do you see something? Is it an evap? I've never gotten ANY kind of second line on a pregnancy test so I'm not sure what to think!

Sorry if the pic is huge, I don't know how to edit on my iPad.

https://i59.tinypic.com/av0f81.jpg

What!!!! Girl, I see something!! It's not so much a line, but a red blur line hehe. But I see " something"
Have never used these before..... So can't tell about Evaps and such on these. It looks like a color though :)
Hopefully mint will let us know... :)
Damn you might be needing to take that FRER tomorrow!

Hey Jules! :)

I haven't gotten a BFP yet aside from a "chemical" on a FRER but I use the dollar store ones now new choice/u check - I think they are the same as what Dollar Tree carries. So far I like that the BFNs are clear - no bad indents or evaps. I have also read that they are very sensitive and really just as good or better (they vary) than FRER.

you are right the dollar store/dollar brands are definitely a clear negative!

Beachy see? what they say!
I swear I see it, ( and I'm never one to see the squinter lines) OMG OMG!!!

Holy shit!! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

Not sure if I can test tomorrow but I might try. The OH's dad is staying the night at our house tonight before we take him to the airport tomorrow.

I might be insane and wait until tomorrow night or Friday morning!

WHAT!!!!!! Omg I can't wait that long!! Listen, I always laugh in the pregnancy test section bc. They tweak the crap out of tests, twist and tilt for diff angles.... Ad still imagine a line. I just laugh. I never see them until, uh, there is a visable line.
I SEE IT!!!!!
Ok, once the others come on here and look at it, if they see it too ( to prove Im not crazy and egging you on) then you've got to test tomorrow am!
You are crazy!

Haha ok I will test tomorrow! Not hard to convince me :)

I usually don't see lines either which is why I'm freaking out. It's definetly more visible in person and I do see color. Pics always suck!

Aaaahhhhhh! I'm so excited! I kinda am not feeling it this cycle for some reason ( I'm super stressed these days and feel like that will ruin my chance of pregnancy this cycle) so I am so so so excited for this!
You know in your gut you see that line. Anxious to see tomorrow. Will you use a FRER?

I think I'll save the FRER and use my last dollar test. If that's the same ill use the FRER and see what happens.

I've definetly felt out since ovulation this cycle....I have zero symptoms and my cm is even dry just like before AF. So I don't know why I wanted to test so bad.

The line is darker now, though still light. But no squinting necessary. And it is pink. Not going to get excited yet. I'm googling like mad right now!

Beachy, that is a BFP!! That's what my BFP's on the $ store tests look like!! Try testing later this evening, that's when they show up for me!

Beachy - every neg I got on those tests was stark white - not even an imaginary line. Looks like a BFP to me - however since it may have been at 11mins definitely test again to be sure!
I was 100% convinced I was out. So much so that I went out drinking... now I feel guilty about that. The point is though that feeling out doesn't mean much apparently.

Don't feel guilty about that mint! Do you know how many stories I've read where women thought they were out, went out and got smashed, and the next morning got a BFP?

TONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"