• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Yeah you can have some caffeine, everything will be fine. :)
I'm not a coffee or tea person, but if I was I wouldn't worry about one cup a day....

Morning ladies! Here is an update. I'm still unsure (or in denial) that this is a bfp. It's super light, but it is pink in person. It worries me that it doesn't seem much darker than yesterday. I am going to bust out the FRER tomorrow AM. If that's a clear positive then I'll tell the OH!

I agree with mint, nothing showed up for me until after 4 min....had me worried. This pic was taken at the 8 min mark. At 10/11 min it was darker.

https://i57.tinypic.com/6zardg.jpg

I'm a little late. But what I have learned to do is take a picture of the test and then put a filter on it, like a blue or uv. I did it with both of the pictures you posted and the second one was still light, but definitely more vivid than the first one. I will say BFP, but I believe your DPO is less than what you think, and that's why the line is faint. Take a frfr tomorrow. And if its positive, do us a favor and use another $1 test in a week or so, or less.... I bet it will be darker.

from my experience the cheap brands work....

I need to buy a $store prego test. Idk when I ovulate or any of that jazz but my period is late. Didn't know $store one's actually worked

None of the dollar stores near me have OPKs :( Hopefully don't need them again anytime soon!

Ladies, I'm very frustrated (and I totally apologize for high jacking this thread!!) here is my FRER from this morning. It's a tad darker in person, but still soooooo light. I'm concerned that these are so light. I did get up to pee at 3:30am so this mornings wasn't very concentrated (took this a little before 6:30am).

I do see a line, especially in person. I'm just concerned that it's not getting darker. I'm 12/13DPO today. AF always comes at 15DPO. I don't even want to tell the OH yet! I really would love to see a dark line before I get his hopes up.

https://i62.tinypic.com/zu31ih.jpg

How many dpo are you again? I believe mine were this light all the way up to the day af was supposed to start!

Try to get more concentrated pee if you can. To me that looks fine for a 3 hour hold.

How many dpo are you again? I believe mine were this light all the way up to the day af was supposed to start!

I'm 12/13DPO....AF is due Sunday or Monday.

I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow morning and see what that test says. I will try really hard not to pee in the middle of the night. But I'm a regular peeing in the night person. Ugh, I never thought I could be this patient! I just don't want to get excited yet...

Beachy. Yeay! That looks fine for 12 dpo! :) I'm sure it will be a darker line by the time AF is due. Remember, you are still testing before your expected AF, you are testing EARLY.
That line looks fine! I have confidence that it will get darker. And you can't compare diff brands.... So don't!
You have a bfp :) Yeay!

If you are really concerned My suggestion is to wait for Af and if she doesn't come, take another test the day after. If still lite, wait another week and take another test. If still lite maybe go to the doctor if your concerned. Personally if the test is negative and you are regular I would go to the doctor after 2 missed cycles.... I'm going to filter the pic to see if its darker on my end. If the test keeps being lite, go to the doctor at well.

I can already tell you, its darker than the last picture. Calm down, your probably just less DPO than you think and that explains the lightness

Beachy, just get ready for that beach baby hunni. If it makes you feel better wait till af passes you by to tell your man

Thanks girls for all your responses! I really appreciate it as I have no one to talk to.

I'm going to take this as a positive and just believe the line will get darker and everything will be great!! :)

Jules - you are still testing Sunday....right???

No problem at all. I'm in the same boat, not discussing ttc with much anyone so its good to have you ladies to listen to my rants lol

Beachy - Obviously the sensible thing to do is, as others have suggrsted, wait until you are late, but I know you will feel better seeing that dark line sooner and getting to tell DH so I suggest limiting fluid intake before bed - if you get thirsty just swish water in your mouth or suck on a small piece of ice.

Thanks girls for all your responses! I really appreciate it as I have no one to talk to.

I'm going to take this as a positive and just believe the line will get darker and everything will be great!! :)

just being nosey, do you guys live on or near a beach. I luv luv luv the ocean

just being nosey, do you guys live on or near a beach. I luv luv luv the ocean

Yes! Right now we live on a marina, but we just bought a house and will be moving end of this year back to the small town I grew up in...will be a couple blocks from the beach. I don't think I could live anywhere else, the beach is my happy place :)

Beachy - ticker! Bump buddies? I am supposedly 3+4 also according to 2 apps but a third puts me further along which I suspect may be the case. Have to see what doctor says I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->