Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Babifever- I see you are trying for twins. Do they run in your family?

My sister had twin boys (due to IVF) and they are amazing and EXHAUSTING at the same time. I'd go nuts :)

Babifever- I see you are trying for twins. Do they run in your family?

My sister had twin boys (due to IVF) and they are amazing and EXHAUSTING at the same time. I'd go nuts :)

I actually have been rethinking that dream of twins, lol. But yes my grandmother had twins, one twin died after birth (my uncle). Not sure if they were identical or fraternal. Also, several of her cousins had twins that survived. One cousin had 2 sets of twins. So that's my grandmothers sisters children. Yeah my grandmothers, sister's children, had twins. My grandmothers cousins. my grandmothers mom (my great grandmother) did not, but her children and her sisters children did. Make sense? So it apparently skipped a generation, meaning my generation is next up....... My half sister on my dads side also was preg with twins all though they did not make it. I dont know anyone in my generation who has had twins yet, just thought maybe I could. Just a dream, or rather a possibility.

Ok woke up in middle of the night, can't sleep ( I think my mind is just racing) so since I had to pee i didn't want to waste the fmu.. Did a FRER, can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 26
Another pic...grrr I can see it better in real life. Darn picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 21
I can see it but told ya' so that FRER wouldn't give you a very nice line yet.

Hahahaha! Yes you did! I thought I would skip a day between the same brands, so gonna do another dollar tree one tomorrow and FRER Monday when I'll be 11 dpo. That way I'm hoping with the skipped day in between the second ones will be darker..

I will say that the FRER dried nicely, about twice as dark as in this pic. Kinda surprised really ( this pic was at like 2-3 min)
Babifever you better not be saying the word " twins" around here! I don't even want to hear that word!

From a few days ago, foreshadowing??? Did they know a baby is on the way?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
Your girls are adorable Jules!!

I see a line in both pics, does it have color in person??

Mint- twins are awesome, they feed off each other and though it's exhausting it's also so great :)

Here we are ladies....my 14/DPO pic. AF is due tomorrow according to FF. But if my o day calculations are right she is due Monday.

It concerns me that the FRER doesn't seem much darker than yesterday's. Should I be worried about that?

Still not feeling anything, maybe a little cramps this morning which has me freaked out.

I have 2 more digitalis, going to test again on Monday.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2dhb9eb.jpg

Aweeee your girls are sooo cute. You know they say kids know these things lol.

Here we are ladies....my 14/DPO pic. AF is due tomorrow according to FF. But if my o day calculations are right she is due Monday.

It concerns me that the FRER doesn't seem much darker than yesterday's. Should I be worried about that?

Still not feeling anything, maybe a little cramps this morning which has me freaked out.

I have 2 more digitalis, going to test again on Monday.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2dhb9eb.jpg

Yaaaaaaaay! ladies are really setting the measures high for a girl. I'm so happy for you guys. I guess if I don't get a BFP, I'll be stalking because I'm really feeling the convos, lol. Beachy, start looking for you a doc gal, lol!! Its def official.

Nah don't be worried. It is early and not much will change overnight. I have been doing them every other day. Today's is awesome, supposedly 12dpo now (but for me with short lp that means many days since AF was due):

https://i62.tinypic.com/w1qsyo.jpg

Nah don't be worried. It is early and not much will change overnight. I have been doing them every other day. Today's is awesome, supposedly 12dpo now (but for me with short lp that means many days since AF was due):

https://i62.tinypic.com/w1qsyo.jpg

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ heck yeah

Thanks Babifever!

I'm going to call my doc on Monday....I actually already have a follow up appointment with her for 9/23 so I'm hoping we can just turn that I to my first scan..that is if it's not too early.

It's funny, I had a pap last week and there I told her we have been TTC for almost a year. She gave us some advice and the last thing she said was that she hopes she sees me for a BFP sooner rather than later!! I think she'll be quite surprised to see me back so soon!!

Beachy I think it's ok.
Do you already have an OB ( or whatever kind of dr you want to use?) if so I would call when you can, i guess Tuesday since Labor Day is mon... They will get you a blood test ( two of them a dew days apart actually to see if the levels are rising correctly) and then you'll get some reassurance that things are going well.
Really it's a waiting game, but I don't see any need to worry. I would tell you if I thought so :flower:

Ha beachy, I think we posted simultaneously, ... I see you have the dr thing set...

So...I have to admit to being a total stalker of this thread and being so excited every time I saw one of your (many!) BFPs!!! I didn't bother commenting since I'm not going to test until Sept 9 (just going into the 2ww now) but can I join? You all seem pretty rad and I'd love to be within a few weeks of you for the next 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->