Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Welcome Mrsgood - fingers crossed for you! Do you have your dollar store tests ready to go?

Hey welcome! Come join us!!
Fingers crossed for ya, glad you finally decided to comment and say hello! It's a super lucky thread so sending you positive vibes!
As you can see we have all used the dollar tree cheapies! :)
Is this your first?

Haha duh, just looked back at your sig and see you already have one! Hahaha duh!! Nevermind!

Thanks!
Definitely have two dollar store cheapies staring at me from the bathroom cabinet. I also have 50 internet strips coming from a coop but I doubt they'll be here in time.
I'll be 10 DPO sept 9....I wonder when I'll be unable to resist and test anyway, lol.

Hey Jules, did I read you post something about a June baby on another post? I think you may be due for a May baby, right?

They have 88 cent tests??? Way to talk me into testing before I planned, lol.
I keep saying I won't test until I have a REASON to test, like actual symptoms or something? Missed period?
Haha, we all know what that means. Lol

They have 88 cent tests??? Way to talk me into testing before I planned, lol.
I keep saying I won't test until I have a REASON to test, like actual symptoms or something? Missed period?
Haha, we all know what that means. Lol

yes there 88 cent at Walmart, lol. There the same type as the dollar tree/ family dollar brand, though. Try to wait if you can, lol. I'm going to just wait on AF myself, or at least that's the plan....ha ha

Hey Jules, did I read you post something about a June baby on another post? I think you may be due for a May baby, right?

Yeah I was talking about a June baby (As being an awesome time for having a baby due, my second is a June baby) on the thread for those trying in sept.
You are right that i have a may due date may14 th to be exact

Right, yeah I'm May 24 if We conceive.

hey you might as well change thread to "$1 pregnancy testers" lol

Lol! Yep! Although you've got even better! The 88 cent ones!

I tested tonight couldnt see a line. Thats okay, ill try in a few days lol. I'm not in a rush for another kid if I end up not pregnant

Aw sorry mamabear!

Heres my 10 dpo. ( sorry about the lighting but it was 5 am and it's dark here!)

4 more days away from AF. Stay away!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
Definitely a line there regardless of the lighting, Jules! :) can't wait to see it get darker & darker!

Definetly a line there Jules! I didn't even need to click on the pic to see it. And I don't have my glasses on! Haha

I'm so jealous you ladies have the 88 cent tests at Walmart!! I've looked in every walmart around me and have never seen them! They do have some that are like $4 but I'd rather just go with dollar store!

So today is CD28...my normal day to start AF! I don't feel her coming at all..and I always do. I'm a little nervous every time I go to the bathroom but I'm confident she is going to stay away!!

I've never had a miscarriage so I know it's ridiculous to worry about one, but now I can't help it! I actually didn't even know they were so common until I started posting on this site. So scary!

@beachy I imagine it can be a little nervous knowing that AF is due today....but the I believe your fine. I seriously believe I'm going to wait to test until DPO21, even if AF doesn't come. I can be a nervous wreck, so I rather just wait. But I probably will be so Anxious I won't wait, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->