Dollar tree pregnancy tests ??

Hush, hush, lol. Nope I probably won't, but it sounds good, lol

If AF doesn't show on 9/16, I will at least wait until DPO15, which is 9/17. I'm normally on time, but I can be late. I'm trying to avoid the games AF plays as much as possible. I'm so anxious. I'm telling you now if I get a BFN, I'm definitely going to be disappointed, but I'll get over it. We have sex a average of 17 of 35 days, but we have never not pulled out every single time. We really been working hard lol

Well the power to ya.i could never wait until 15 dpo.... Thought waiting til 10 dpo would be ok, but I guess I couldn't even wait until then!! Lol
I hope you get your bfn too! I enjoy talking with ya and want ya to come join me in the trimester boards!!!
Have you guessed that you've ovulated now? Like yesterday or still waiting a day or so?

Well the power to ya.i could never wait until 15 dpo.... Thought waiting til 10 dpo would be ok, but I guess I couldn't even wait until then!! Lol
I hope you get your bfn too! I enjoy talking with ya and want ya to come join me in the trimester boards!!!
Have you guessed that you've ovulated now? Like yesterday or still waiting a day or so?

you just said you hope I get my bfn!!! Dont speak those words, Jules lol. I know it was a typo. I just went with the standard 14 day LP, so it has me ovulating 9/2. Fertile days, 30, 31, 1, 3 ...... So basically we are just dtd everyday up until AF. I figure that's the best way to go

I get sore boobs anywhere from 3-2 weeks before AF, I don't use OPKs, or temp. I also got the sharp pain last month on day 24. I think the estimates are pretty good. I really don't know...

have you already started a thread in the pregnancy section yet?

Oh man, yes it was a typo. Whoops, im gonna blame autocorrect! Of course I want you to get your bfp!
No I haven't started a thread for us yet, I'm gonna wait until after my expected AF to be " official". I still have another 3 or so days until its due.... And I want my ticker! But again I'm gonna wait a few more days.
There have been lots of recent bfps so hope we can all carry on our chats in the first tri section.

I just changed my ticker again. I'm convinced that sharp pain I felt on CD24 last month was ovulation. That would make me DPO11 on AF arrival/ CD1. Anyone knows what this may mean?

Don't be sorry :) im in no hurry not preventing not trying. Period should have been here the 23rd. Odd enough usually takes till around 8weeks for me to have a postive.

What is the dollar tree brand name?

I might swing by dollar tree tomorrow and get a few and start comparing the line density, maybe, seems like that's how you do lol

The dollar tree brand is new choice. It's the only kind they have :) the hcg hormone doubles every 24-48 hrs, so it should progressively get darker when testing before AF is due to come! I'm lusing them bc I want to make sure I don't have a chemical pregnancy, since I found out a whole week before AF is due...

I have two New Choice waiting for me upstairs! Nice to know they work- what DPO were you when you found out? I forget.

Well I got my first faint bfp at 8 dpo. i used the dollar tree one at 8 dpo, then a FRER at 9 dpo, then a dollar tree one today at 10 dpo, and tomorrow ill do another FRER...

They do work, give it more than 2 minutes, more like five before you look for the line.

Love the ticker Jules :)

I got my first BFP on the dollar store at 10/11DPO...but like Jules said (and Mint as well) the line doesn't really start to show until the 4 min mark!

Jules if you start a thread over in 1st trim I'm totally in - have just leaked over there, haven't posted yet!

Ok beachy, when I start one over there for all of us may due dates, I'll let ya know. Maybe in a few days!

Ok disregard everything I said earlier, I'm going to start testing DPO8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"