Dollar tree pregnancy tests??

Julesillini8

2 Girls, baby #3 cookin
Reaction score
Hi everyone. As I'm only trying for this one cycle, I'm gonna be cheap and want to only buy a few dollar tree pregnancy tests. Would rather not waste money on FRER unless I see something on cheaper ones, which prolly won't happen in only one cycle.
Anyhow, was wondering if anyone has used them, likes them, hates them. Wondering how sensitive you estimate them to be. I got pos FRER at 10 dpo with my other two pregnancies, but will I have to wait for the day of AF to get a reliable result?
Any info is appreciated? Thanks so much

That's all I use now. :) I haven't gotten a bfp yet, but hopefully soon enough. I've done a lot of reading online about them and found out they have to pass a strict test to be sold just like the expensive ones, so I would def stock on them. Good luck & baby dust to you!

I stock pile them. I havnt ever gotten a pos but I've never been pregnant so I guess they work. I can kinda see it as even if they don't they curve my addiction so I can wait a bit longer on a expensive one.

I keep them stock piled as well :) I have had friends who used them and got a bfp before their period was due. I don't get my hopes up when I start testing a few days early, but it does help to keep me a little sane or toprepare me for the ad news of when I get a bfn :/

That's what I've used ! I got my BFP on one with baby number 2 the day of my missed AF :) now I buy early test strips off of eBay because I'm even too cheap to pay $1 a test :haha:

Thanks all for your input. When you buy them on ebay you get tons right? We are only trying this one cycle, so I just wanted like 2 ( or maybe 3 :) ). We will start trying again In December continuously, so maybe then I'll get a package of those cheapies.

How dark was the line when you got the positive on the day of your expected AF? I just know I will test like 2 days early lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->