Dollar tree test? Is this positive or negative?

phoenix322

Reaction score
I'm 9 DPO, took a dollar tree test. About 10 minutes i didn't see anything, but when I took the top cartridge off I saw what looks like a faint line. Idk if it is an evap or what. I can't see it when the top cartridge is on, and to me it looks like the line is too far over? What do you think?! Want opinions before spending money on the big guns LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 128
It looks BFP to me. Ive never gotten a line like that. fx for you!

I think you're safe getting a frer!! Bfp!!

I'm 9 DPO, took a dollar tree test. About 10 minutes i didn't see anything, but when I took the top cartridge off I saw what looks like a faint line. Idk if it is an evap or what. I can't see it when the top cartridge is on, and to me it looks like the line is too far over? What do you think?! Want opinions before spending money on the big guns LOL

I dont see a line... but I do know that taking a test apart makes it invalid because it can react with the air and cause false readings... Sorry!

I took a FRER after a 4 hour hold, and it was as white as a ghost :( fingers crossed for a positive within the next couple days!

I dont see a line... but I do know that taking a test apart makes it invalid because it can react with the air and cause false readings... Sorry!

These ones don't have an enclosed casing so it would make no difference to take the top off like it does with tests like frer as it's already being exposed to the air.

Tested this morning with a wondfo and another negative :( AF due in 4 days. Hopefully BFP before then!

What???? That shocks me! Have you done another $store test??

Btw, wondfos were the last to show a positive for me. Even though they're supposed to be "sensitive". Lines showed up on the blue handled IC, $store and FRER long before the wondfo showed a line.

These ones don't have an enclosed casing so it would make no difference to take the top off like it does with tests like frer as it's already being exposed to the air.

Not true. If you actually read the insert in the box is specifically tells you NOT to take tests apart for that reason. There is a plastic coating on the window to prevent splash

What???? That shocks me! Have you done another $store test??

Btw, wondfos were the last to show a positive for me. Even though they're supposed to be "sensitive". Lines showed up on the blue handled IC, $store and FRER long before the wondfo showed a line.

I did after a 3 hour hold today on my lunch and that was negative as well! :( will try again with FMU tomorrow lol. I'm too impatient to wait til Sunday!

Test with frer!! I definitely see that! And I think what she means is the test doesn't have a plastic covering in the window, like its open already being exposed to air so it doesn't matter that it was taken apart, my tests were like that too, there wasn't plastic over the lines to protect the tests

At the risk of sounding negative, I'm thinking that test is faulty. The line is way too far over for that test. Sounds like you're still early and you're not out yet! But i'd call that first test faulty.

Not true. If you actually read the insert in the box is specifically tells you NOT to take tests apart for that reason. There is a plastic coating on the window to prevent splash

Well we obviously have different dollar store tests, then, because the one's that I've used from the dollar store did not have any such covering. It was just an open air window....

AF came last night, 3 days early! BOOOOOO. onto the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->