Dollarama HPT **Update Page 5**

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
Hey girls, just wondering if you could check out this pic for me, of course i see a faint line, but as soon as i take the pic and post it, its all different!! hahah...This is at 8dpo!!! I know i'm a PIAC ADDICT!!! hahah!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 284
I know I already saw it but I wanted to post my support here too

ok i can see a very , faint thin line..
fingers crossed...xxxxx

https://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv145/want2bamom/IMG_0811.jpg

This is the inverted one!!!

Honestly, I see it better on the other one

I see it aswell.. :)
im getting faint ones aswell.. just wish i had a big red/pink line..

baby dust hun :)

I think I'm blind.... I don't see it :( but it could have been staring at the screen to long! :rofl: Will you do another one for me specially? Cause I asked so nicely?

I think I can see something! Looks like the start of a :bfp:! Good luck. xx

I cant tell I'm afraid.... hope you get a clear result soon, good luck!

Im having a little trouble seeing it, probably because the pic is quite small and my face is almost pressed up against my laptop :rofl: but i really hope its there :dust:

oooh i do see a *really* faint line, can't see it on the inverted one though! it's early days, hoping it gets darker! :dust:

I can see something on the first one, test again in a couple of days

good luck
xxx

i think i see something too hun. good luck for when you next test hope the line gets darker! x

ok, when i got my bfp i started testing this early asl well with a dollar store test and an ic every day. i didnt really see much on them. and on dpo 10 i took the two cheapie tests, and a frer, and i saw the line on the frer and barely a line on the cheapies...and then even when i started getting the darker lines on the frer's, i still only had a faint line on the cheapies. i didn't start getting REALLY dark lines on the cheapies until like 18 dpo after i already knew for sure we were pregnant!

so i guess the moral of the story is, a faint faint line on these cheapies really can mean something!! if you think you're seeing something, wait until like 10 or 11 dpo and use a better one!!

i of course am a fellow POAS aholic....wait until i post my pics of my progressions! you will laugh so bad at all the tests i took...

ok, when i got my bfp i started testing this early asl well with a dollar store test and an ic every day. i didnt really see much on them. and on dpo 10 i took the two cheapie tests, and a frer, and i saw the line on the frer and barely a line on the cheapies...and then even when i started getting the darker lines on the frer's, i still only had a faint line on the cheapies. i didn't start getting REALLY dark lines on the cheapies until like 18 dpo after i already knew for sure we were pregnant!

so i guess the moral of the story is, a faint faint line on these cheapies really can mean something!! if you think you're seeing something, wait until like 10 or 11 dpo and use a better one!!

i of course am a fellow POAS aholic....wait until i post my pics of my progressions! you will laugh so bad at all the tests i took...

:haha: cant wait to see them thought i was bad...i totally look for lines that are not there now think im going mad..:dohh:

Hey girls, just wondering if you could check out this pic for me, of course i see a faint line, but as soon as i take the pic and post it, its all different!! hahah...This is at 8dpo!!! I know i'm a PIAC ADDICT!!! hahah!!!!

When I look above it I kinda see something. I can't wait to see in a few days, I am keeping my FX for for you and a BFP......

I *think i can see something, but very very faint.
My fingers are crossed for you hun xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->