dollarama

ayesha

Reaction score
okay i read alot of girls get there test at the dollartree recently i read you can get it hear in canada at dollarama can you get them in ontario.I live in burlington.:thumbup:

Hi Ayesha, I live in Toronto and I usually buy mine at Dollarama. They are the sensitive one's too...25 miu.

are they at all loctions do you know cause when i lived in etobicoke and mississauga i never saw any or maybe i was'nt loo:wacko:king

i live in ontario too...and we have tests here! i went to a few different towns and ive seen them there too.

I don't know about all the locations, but I've seen them at 2 here in Toronto...one on Yonge @ Wellesley and the other in the College Park location.

I'm in Kingston and they have them at the one here! I'm probably gonna stock myself up on them tomorrow actually, lol.

okay i read alot of girls get there test at the dollartree recently i read you can get it hear in canada at dollarama can you get them in ontario.I live in burlington.:thumbup:

hi ayesha!

i've bought them at the dollarama at the burloak centre..i think that's what it's called? it's by the longos and home depot just off burloak.

oh i know where that is i was in there last week my husband constanly going to home depot next time i'll go with him thanks

YOU may want to CALL HEALTH CANADA to CONFIRM as they issued this WARNING in 2005

Health Canada is advising consumers not to use New Choice pregnancy test because this product is not licensed for sale in Canada. PS...I could NOT post a LINK here as this is my FIRST post and it says I would need at least 10 posts TO post a link.......sigh:shrug:

The product is used for the early detection of pregnancy by testing for the presence of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in a urine sample.

The product, manufactured by IND Diagnostic Inc. of Delta, British Columbia and distributed by Sales Enterprises Inc. of Rockville, Maryland, has been available in Dollarama stores in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.

Health Canada advises consumers to not use New Choice pregnancy test

Advisory
2005-42
May 13, 2005
For immediate release

OTTAWA - Health Canada is advising consumers not to use New Choice pregnancy test because this product is not licensed for sale in Canada.

The product is used for the early detection of pregnancy by testing for the presence of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in a urine sample.

The product, manufactured by IND Diagnostic Inc. of Delta, British Columbia and distributed by Sales Enterprises Inc. of Rockville, Maryland, has been available in Dollarama stores in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.

Consumers who wish to verify that the pregnancy test kit that they plan to purchase is licensed can access the Next link will take you to another Web site Medical Devices Active Licence Listing.

Home-use pregnancy test kits are classified as Class 2 medical devices in the Medical Device Regulations of Canada's Food and Drugs Act. As such, they require a licence to be imported or sold in Canada.

Anyone having purchased New Choice Pregnancy Test is asked to not use the product. Consumers who have already used the product and are concerned about results are advised to seek medical assistance.

The importer has been informed to stop sale of the test kits and further compliance actions, such as an import alert to stop the device from crossing the border, may be taken by Health Canada.

-30-

Media Inquiries:
Media Relations
Health Canada
(613) 957-2983

Public Inquiries:
(613) 957-2991

just because its not licensed..doesnt mean it doesnt work. it just means they skipped the middle man...which they are ticked about cause they lose out on profit.

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/dollartree.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->