Done all we can do, feeling abit....dunno?

Tigerlilly80

Mum of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Does anyone else feel abit sort of deflated once in the tww and you've done all you can and now have to leave it up to fate/nature?

I'm 2/3dpo now and I know we did all we can do. BD'd on days 10,12 & 13, we were going to last night but we were both so tired we just fell asleep, might be able to squeeze an insurance BD in tonight, but I think it's too late now anyway. I felt O on the evening of day12 but FF says I ovulated on day 13 (just by opk, I don't temp chart) but I had EWCM yesterday morning, so who knows!

I was feeling very optimistic this month, but we mucked up the SMEP this month aswell due to DH hurting his back and then being ill. Plus with missing latnight, I just feel abit wobbly now.

I'll just ave to wait and see I suppose :coffee:

I know the feeling. It's a big anti-climax until something happens, either you symptom spot, AF arrives or you get your BFP....

It's really frustrating me.

I feel like that because, I had control over the sex part and my OH over his sperm, but once it's up me and its all up to them I have NO control.

Chin up babykins.
x

Becca, thats it exactly, I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel like this.

Only time will tell ladies... I feel like I've got AGES to go yet, I'm only 2/3dpo. Can't even SS yet... erm... not that I'm doing that LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->