done celeb crushes what about

When I worked in a Glasgow hotel I met Brian blessed, Karen Dunbar (dunno if ul know her, chewin the fat anyone?) an actor from the bill ha ha

I met jimmy Carr too :) love that guy xx

I've met Frank Bruno & Kent Riley (Zak Ramsey that used to be in Hollyoaks)

image111.jpg
Kent & me from Hollyoaks think he left a couple of years ago

Walked by the Cheeky Girls & Lisa Riley (Mandy Dingle from Emmerdale) in Belfast but never approached them lol

I also had a dream last night that I was partying with the foo fighters and gave Dave Grohl a kiss on the lips :haha: does that count lol?

Actually woke up a bit disappointed this morning it seem so real! :dohh:

Ha, nobody considered cool.

I've met Andy Peters when I was a kid. I slept in a shopping centre to meet McFly. I've met a couple of the guys from Wheatus and Bowling for Soup and the only one I have a picture with, Mr James Bourne :blush:

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q144/angel_undiscovered/meandjames.jpg

I met Robert Plant of Led Zepplin on my 13th birthday. He was in pizza hut with his son and we approached him and told him my mom loved him hahaha. He was so lovely, he even bought my mom a cd of his from the car. It was really sweet, it was like her dream come true :)

My grandma's cousin is actor Peter Postlethwaite so I've met him lol. I've met Ashley and Tyrone from Corrie and Billy Connelly briefly when he played here. I've met a few football players in a service station too and my sister had a thing with Gary Lucy who was in Hollyoaks YEARS ago. My brother has met loads as he works in theatres and my older sister knows quite a few from having a lot of friends that are actors x

Oh and my dad went to school with DJ Chris Evans x

I met Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet. I was cheeeeeesing :happydance: :rofl:

And Simon Webbe from Blue

Oh that footballer one just reminded me!

When I was 18 and in my clubbing days :haha: it was late after the clubs came out and i was talking to this guy for 5 mins and he eventually asked my name, i told him and said what's your name? He replied with 'dont you know who i am' :)dohh: who says that?!) i said no and he said 'im a footballer'

At that point i said i have no interest in football, unless its David Beckham i don't know footballers. He told me the club he played for, which was a crappy Scottish team haha, and i said sorry still no idea, he told me and walked away! Haha

What a total goon. Imagine saying 'dont you know who i am?' when your an average football player who plays for an ok-ish team! Duh

Oh that footballer one just reminded me!

When I was 18 and in my clubbing days :haha: it was late after the clubs came out and i was talking to this guy for 5 mins and he eventually asked my name, i told him and said what's your name? He replied with 'dont you know who i am' :)dohh: who says that?!) i said no and he said 'im a footballer'

At that point i said i have no interest in football, unless its David Beckham i don't know footballers. He told me the club he played for, which was a crappy Scottish team haha, and i said sorry still no idea, he told me and walked away! Haha

What a total goon. Imagine saying 'dont you know who i am?' when your an average football player who plays for an ok-ish team! Duh

My sister once got chatted up by Chris Fountain in a club in Lincoln. She turned him down and he said "don't you know who I am?". Just goes to show how arrogant a little celebrity status can make some people.

Oh god! At least id have known who Chris fountain was :haha: someone I know actually met him and the guy who played sonny (sashas brother?) abroad, Mexico I think. And im sure she said Chris fountain was a total douche as well !

I told my mum about it the next day and she knew who he was :haha: I still have to ask her what his name was when I tell the story coz I can never remember haha imagine thinking that will impress a girl! X

Ive met Lee Evans
Peter Andre ( i was pregnant at thr time and he pit his hand on my bump i nearly gave birth then)
Johnny wilkes
Joel who used to be in neighbours
Dieter brummer
Most of the football team where i live
Marti pellow
Sean maguire

These all i met in theatre shows.. I am so sad lol

Working at a top class hotel, I've met a few. Marti Pellow (had him thrown out of the bar) Ronan Keating (obnoxious twat with an obnoxious girlfriend), Carol Smiley (really should close the door when she goes to the loo) A few nice ones though, the late Stuart Adamson, Paul Young and the lead singer of Then Jericho - who I had a major crush on! My dad's cousin is Tony Banks, the keyboard player of Genesis and I once (literally) bumped into Phil Collins backstage at a concert.

Best one though is, I've shared a swimming pool with a half naked Prince Harry - AND a half naked Prince William. Not quite in the same circumstances as the recent headlines though, they were about 8 and 10 at the time. When at Balmoral, the royals often came along to the hotel I worked in and a few times the boys would join in with the kids club I helped out with when we were in the pool. They were such lovely boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->