Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

Not got a lot to report. Not done anything weddingy lately, but I did leave those frames out within reach of little hands and she's drawn all over one of them :dohh: It was the crappest of them all though so not too bothered :lol:
One of my bridesmaids is coming over tonight so hopefully we can blast through a few things :thumbup:

:dohh: that's a shame about the frame, though thankfully it's the worst one.

hope you manage to get quite a bit done tonight with your bridesmaid.

Aww bless her, Bobby done the same when I left the evening invites out, they still got sent :haha:

Hope you get lots done tonight :)

Aww bless her, Bobby done the same when I left the evening invites out, they still got sent :haha:

Little devils arent they!
I printed some mock invites for my little boy to "decorate" for me so he didnt ruin my realy ones! :haha:

Little devils arent they!
I printed some mock invites for my little boy to "decorate" for me so he didnt ruin my realy ones! :haha:

Haha that's such a good idea! Thankfully it was only pencil she has drawn on them with so I will just take a rubber to it. It doesn't rub off completely but I can get the worst of it off hopefully.

Bridesmaid was over last night. We didn't get half the things done we wanted to get done :lol: spent too much time gossiping!! Oops
But we did get some confetti cones made...

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/41D4F37A-D77F-44E5-AD87-3B0CDDF881DC-1516-00000115D37C7F4C.jpg

They took a lot longer to make than we thought and were a lot more fiddly than we thought they would be, but they look pretty good (considering they are just paper doilies, tissue paper and pritt stick :haha:). And we came to the conclusion that this wedding is completely non-mass produced. Not a single thing has been "store bought". Everything has been hand made and bodged together from the invites, to the place names, the favours cards and the confetti cones :happydance: Im quite proud of that :)

Today's achievement...lol

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/EF3F612A-46B7-422D-9AAD-CDEC6DB32F73-2366-000001B536BCFAC9.jpg

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/EF3F612A-46B7-422D-9AAD-CDEC6DB32F73-2366-000001B536BCFAC9.jpg

Love this idea! Did you make it yourself? Does your OH know about the sign?
I saw on pinterest another idea that said to write a little note, to give to the bridesmaid or pageboy to pass to the groom just before you walk down the isle, something like "i love you, see you in a minute" or something like that, think i might get my toddler to do that for me on our day x

Oh wow I absolutely love the confetti cones! I am using doilies for them too hopefully (along with my invites/save the dates, you seem to be able to make anything out of doilies!) but didn't think to use tissue paper like that, I may have to copy you I hope you don't mind :haha:

Love this idea! Did you make it yourself? Does your OH know about the sign?
I saw on pinterest another idea that said to write a little note, to give to the bridesmaid or pageboy to pass to the groom just before you walk down the isle, something like "i love you, see you in a minute" or something like that, think i might get my toddler to do that for me on our day x

I bought the slate heart off eBay a while ago and then I finally got around to writing on it today. I'm keeping it secret from OH (and everyone else) to give him a smile on the day :) And I was going to do the note thing too :thumbup: I have two reasons behind the note though. First one being the obvious, that its super cute, and the second being that I can tell LO to "take the note to Daddy" to make sure she actually walks all the way down the aisle :haha:

Oh wow I absolutely love the confetti cones! I am using doilies for them too hopefully (along with my invites/save the dates, you seem to be able to make anything out of doilies!) but didn't think to use tissue paper like that, I may have to copy you I hope you don't mind :haha:

Feel free. The doilies I got are the biggest I could find. Once rolled, a reasonable amount of confetti filled it to the top so we needed something to keep it all in. The cones are in a wicker basket so it would have all fallen out if we hadn't contained it with the tissue paper. And tissue paper is cheap as chips :thumbup:

Wow the confetti cones looks so good!!

And the sign is amazing, what a good idea to do it yourself!!

I love the sign, I saw one on pinterest where the flower girl and page boy were both holding it and it said "This is your last chance to run" haha.

I love the sign, I saw one on pinterest where the flower girl and page boy were both holding it and it said "This is your last chance to run" haha.

:rofl::rofl: That's brilliant. I love that. I might rub this one out and change it to that. Haha

omg :rofl: I love it, think I may be nicking this idea too :blush:

I think I need to have that. I might do a double sided one. Its quite hilarious!! Xx

Bridesmaid came over last night and we got a load of the stationary done. I spent all afternoon printing then last night was all about the cutting :lol: And I've done the kids activity books, which I had been putting off, but they're done now so that takes a weight off my mind.

Next on the agenda...FINISH my bouquet!!!!

Well done on getting all them bits done yesterday!!

How much do you have left to do on your bouquet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->