Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

He didn't reply...I'd forgotten about him actually. I suppose I'll message him again...*sigh*

Actually, changed my mind (that didn't take long). I'm not messaging him. He has said it's just him in the day then that's all I'm planning for. I told him in the text that be can leave at 6.30 when his wife dumps her kids on him. That's not me being unreasonable, it's her being selfish. And I swear to god she better not try and speak to me when she drops them off...:grr:

How rude of him not to reply :nope: but I agree dont message him.

Planning just for him in the day is a good move but dya think he actually will just leave at half 6? She really is a nob, what's her beef? Lol xx

Still no word from my brother :rolleyes: Oh well

Spoke to the guy sorting our music etc for us the other night....he's only gone and bloomin' broken two of his fingers. But like properly shattered them!! He was waiting for another operation to have them fixed (couldn't do what they wanted to do in the first op) and luckily that was done today. He says he'll be fine for the wedding day but talk about stressing me out. Haha

Meet with the reception venue tomorrow to finalise numbers and choices and timings etc. I probably should write it all down before I go :lol:

Not lost any weight this week. Not a single pound. I'm so stressed out!!! I've been dieting and exercising and not lost anything. HOW is that even possible??! :hissy:

Got some fabric for the table plan. Just need OH to cut some wood for me!!

And ordered 250 paper doilies to make confetti cones with :haha: Don't worry, I'm not making 250 cones. Haha!!

Erm, that's about it on the wedding front.

Sorted my works 'hen' night too. Can't wait :happydance:

Just sent our final music and vows choices to the registrar!!! Now let's just hope we don't change our mind between now and then :haha:

The weight will be water retention. It happens when you first start working out, next week or the week after you will see a bigger difference. Also make sure you are having rest days so say up to four/five times a week you exercis or your muscles cant repair and again this will make them retain water.

Oh gosh, I'm not exercising that often :lol: I do need to drink more water actually so water retention sounds about right. But I didn't think it would make this much difference :nope: Trying the dress on again tomorrow night to see what my options are

Yes, it would make loads of difference, I really struggle with water but for have been slowly increase and this week for the first time in my life I have managed 2l of water or more every day. You can see a difference in my tummy, so much so that my husband (who is a typical man and notices nothing) and my kids see a difference. Remember 1l of water weighs 2.2lb so if you're retaining then it will make a huge difference on your weight loss.

Also you need to be eating about an hour before and after, even something like a banana.

It does make that much difference. By drinking the right amount of water you can lose 5lbs from correcting water retention x

Thanks girls. I honestly didn't realise it could affect your weight by so much! I best get started on the water... :)

Went to the reception venue this evening. All sorted with the room layout, the decorations, the timings, the set up/take down plans, all the "what happens if's" that we could think of :lol: and most importantly, the bill :gun: He gave me the final amount, which I didn't think was too bad. Then he rang me after I'd left to say he'd forgotten to include another £400 :wacko: So actually it is as bad as I thought. But at least it's not worse. Haha ha..ha? :cry:

Sounds great you got everything finalised, we are going tomorrow morning to do the same!

Ohh I bet you thought you were getting a bit of a deal for a minute, I guess at least it's not more than what you were expecting!

So the reception cost has gone up again :/ I'm going to argue over some of the costs a bit see if we can't get them down a bit. He's charging for 'toasting drinks' for the 8 children (all under 5) that we've got going as well as a few other things :wacko:

But on a positive note, I met with the florist at the flower wholesalers this afternoon and chose the flowers I like and that she thinks will work :happydance: Just have to hope they are still all in season by the time she comes to do them, but we've chosen quite a selection so won't matter if a couple of things aren't available :thumbup:

Need to finish the photo frames for the table numbers. I'll probably do that one evening this week. Maybe

Done more...

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/819EF5AE-4385-45BE-B5FD-D9E95467DAD1-933-00000108489AC819.jpg

Run out of ideas now... :/

Finished!

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/9B76F90A-DB52-44C1-B01E-5D81808C1FD8-933-0000011871056F54.jpg

The first 'feather' one is deffo going on the old folks table :haha::haha:

They're fab! I'm quite jealous lol! I feel like having a similar idea now! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back