Donnaballona.......

How wonderful! Am so pleased for Donna...Congratulations...look forward to the piccies too!

Who will be next?
x

Congratulations! Cant wait to see little Bertie :hugs:

oh wow, ive just come across this thread, i know donna from another site and weve met up a few times, im chuffed shes had a boy, how exciting and brave girl only having gas and air xx im gonna send her a quick text in a mo

woo hoo were all aunties :happydance: :happydance:

So chuffed for you Donna cant wait to see Bertie bet she cant get over how big he was. CXongratulations Mrs you did it!

I have goosebumps and a HUGE lump in my throat!!!!! :blush: xx

Well done Donna and family..

Congrats on the new arrival xxx

:happydance:Wonderful news, congratulations Donna and family.....can't wait to see some piccies xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Cant wait to see pics of the baby...who shall be HUGE in comparison to his cousins here I bet :rofl:)

HELLO LADIES!!!! :hi:

Thank you so much for the messages you've left on the thread, Iv managed to read them but so far not been able to reply...until now!

So, I have a brand new baby son who is now 5 days old! As you know (thanks BecL :cloud9:) He arrived naturally using just gas and air at 2.50am on Saturday morning. I managed to get to 8cms on just paracetamol :shock:

Little Bert is a smasher, he is breastfed and feeding like a dream-he had his 5 day check today and has actually GAINED on top of his birth weight, not lost any! Its so different having a normal sized baby around, I really thought Id find it odd but I havent at all. The funny thing is, he is already half of Brookes weight (all but a few oz) as she only weighs 16lb herself :cloud9:

Brooke has been more than fabulous with him-she crawls over to his moses and stand there pointing at him most of the day. She gets upset when he cries and points at him too. she is loving having her daddy off work for the week too-and so am I-its like Im on holiday! :cloud9:

Anyways, better not gatecrash the prem forum anymore, seeing as Bertie is not prem! Im going to write my birth story in the other section hopefully at some point this afternoon so if you want to know what happened (its all nice-it was the perfect birth!) then feel free to head over and have a look.

once again, thank you so much for the kind messages. love to you all!!

PS-here is my little fella! :cloud9:
https://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/2Donna1/SDC10365.jpg

He is gorgeous Donna and I am sure we will all love hearing about him in this section:)

Well done you!!!!!

awwwwww he is just beautiful and a cracker weight. We dont mind hoggin the prem section honest - gives us alot of hope for the future and Im sure Bec will be an avid follower with her little un' on the way xxx

Gorgeous! Great to hear it is all going brilliantly.

awwwwww he is just beautiful and a cracker weight. We dont mind hoggin the prem section honest - gives us alot of hope for the future and Im sure Bec will be an avid follower with her little un' on the way xxx

Very true!

He's gorgeous Donna and it's so great that the birth went so well. Will be reading the birth story in a mo! :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->