Donnaballona.......

YEAH you did it, you did it :happydance: so chuffed for you. Hope the birth goes well will be keeping an eye out. Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you, I feel like an auntie hehe :cloud9: xx

Happy to update as soon as I get any news :) Good luck chick xxx

You must be so chuffed to of made it all the way! Thinking of you. Ive got everything crossed x

I'm sooooo excited!

Way to go Donnaballona. Good luck chickie!

Awwww your messages are so lovely :cloud9: And Bumpsmum, you can all bve Aunties if you like:thumbup:...gonna sound a tadly bit strange though, saying Auntie Bumpsmum, Auntie FooGirl, Auntie SB22, Auntie BecL....LOL :winkwink:

I think Im the only person in the third trimester who actially WANTED to go overdue and is still happy to be pregnant! Im going to be really sad when its over. Had my first stretch and sweep yesterday which was an experience :shock: LOL. If I havent had the baby by Tuesday Iv got another booked for then-and then the section at some point next week if no baby. They were meant to give me a date yesterday for it but they're fully booked for electives next week apparently! (didnt realise they were so popular!:winkwink:) I was hoping this might mean they'd give me a little more time but no go unfortunatly, they're going to book me in anyway. Oh well...you cant have it all I guess.

Thanks again for thinking of us ladies, MUCH appreciated and I shall update when I have some news...again :haha: Much love xx

Good luck Donna! Count me in on being an Aunty too xx

any news?

Aunty bumpsmum is getting too excited - fingers crossed you go on your own and next sweep does the trick for ya xx

Nothing as yet. Keeping my phone very close to hand :)

Ive just got back from being away in London overnight and whats the first thing I do? Check BnB to see if Donna's popped yet! Good luck hun x

Wooooooo Donna. Much honored to be an auntie too!

Im still here ladies-thanks for thinking of me!! Embojet, you did make me giggle, coming on to see if Id popped :hugs:

I had my sweep yesterday-and she tried to pull my cervix forward as apparently its very posterior. All I can say is :shock: it wasnt my favourite memory of this pregnancy!! Im meant to be having another on Friday so im praying the baby makes an appearence before then!! oh nooooooo!! :haha: otherwise they're giving me a section on Monday or Tuesday next week they think. :dohh:

Im not uncomfortable yet, other than a little achy and im trying sooooo hard to enjoy every single last little bit of being pregnant. its been a blessing and I shall be the teeniest bit sad when its over!

As always, I shall let the lovely Bec know when something happens.

I have hoofed, and poofed, and signed the eviction notice!!!

If I am right you was asleep for your first section??? Are you nervous??

You're making me broody :dohh: Fingers crossed for you x

Yay, Donna texted earlier to say she is in labour :happydance: Been contracting since 6pm last night and when she texted me at 1pm today her contractions were 5 mins apart and she'd had no pain relief :wacko:

Will let you know as soon as I hear any more :D

How exciting! Good luck with anything, I bet Brooke is excitied about being a Big sister :happydance:

Just had a text from Donna to say...it's a boy!!! Bertie was born at 2.50am this morning weighing a very very impressive 7lb 10.5oz!!!! And she did it with just gas and air, what a star.

Donna says she's feeding him and feeling very blessed and proud :cloud9:

There will be pics to come, when she gets a spare minute!

Well done Donna, so pleased for you. Can't wait to see him xxx:hugs:

Oh wow! How fantastic:) Such lovely lovely news.

Well done Donna, hello Bertie! :) Congratulations x

Can't wait to see some pics too.

Excellent, I'm so happy for Donnaballona.

And so happy for the rest of us too - this pregnancy gave us all hope!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->