• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

donor eggs in UK

glitterqueen

Reaction score
anyone havr experience of donor egg procedure at Care Sheffield? e-mailled clinic but the co-ordinator takes bout 2 weeks to answer anything would love to hear some first hand experiences thanks x

Best bet if your interested is to make an appointment or ask for informationt be sent out and get appointment booked. This way they talk you through everything, i sometimes found that they werent great on answering emails, however the service you get once you start having appointments is BRILLIANT xx

cheers beauty- unfortunately i live in northern ireland and clinic is on the mainland and the flights are a fortune! won't be over now until my ivf in march and can't go on list until i have had the councelling etc i was hoping they could do it via phone call or skype but don't know if they will , waiting on co ordinator to reply x

You the donor or recip? They can do appointments via phone.well i know my clinic do.woth askin

I would be the recip- i was hoping to do ut via phone but still waiting for a reply to my e-mail-fustration cuz they are usually so good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->