Don't believe it will ever happen...

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I really find it hard to stay positive and believe that I will ever get pregnant and be a mother.

I have no reason to believe that I won't...other than it hasn't happened yet (4 months of trying).

I thought I had PCOS...I don't, cycles very irregular since coming off the pill. Got a positive ovulation test once...have only just started temping so hoping to confirm ovulation through temping soon.

How can I try and be positive and allow myself to believe it will happen?

I can't imagine it. I can't believe I will ever be lucky enough simply because it's all I have ever wanted and have WTT for so long.

Need my glass to be half full. Any advice?:shrug:

I know 4 months seems like a long time but when ttc it's not that long. Many women try for years before they get those two pink lines. I had no trouble conceiving my first born but tried for 2 years for my second child only to lose him or her two weeks after I found out. I'm still trying for a second living child (technically my third child). Don't give up hope so soon! You'll get there.

Hey I know how you feel , I Was feeling just like that after my fourth month ttc , I just couldn't imagine it happening , and i already have 4 gorgeous boys . So I completely understand how you would be feeling ttc #1. On the 5th cycle I got my bfp , now I still can't believe it's really happened . . I stopped using opks on 4 th cycle as that was stressing me out , only thing I did do on my 5th cycle was use soft cups and just bd every other day all cycle . It's easy for people to say relax it will happen , but even when I tried to relax I still stressed . Sorry I'm not much help , fingers x you get your bfp soon Hun x

Just wanted to say the feel your pain. Its been 4 mos of trying for me too though it feels like longer. I'm temping and charting and doing opk. Next month I'm going to try the instead cup since I already use them for af. I just try to keep it in perspective that for most people it takes at least 6 months maybe even a year (and more for lots of ladies on here). So don't give up hope!

Oh no it's a horrible feeling when you think it'll never happen. I hope it comes soon for you. You may find it'll happen when you least expect it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->