dont feel pregnant???

c.c

1st baby 3rd trimester
Reaction score
strange thing to say i know but im 17 weeks 2moro and for the last week or so i just dont feel pregnant anymore of course im aware of the bump and im still talking to bump rubbing my tummy etc just dont feel like i am anymore horride feeling, i keep saying to myself i am.. anyone else feeling like this or am i being silly????
then i havnt got my 20 week scan till 11th jan and im worrying myself theres nothing there now..... just want to feel a first kick to put my mind at rest :nope:
xx

I never got symptoms at all, so I didn't start to feel pregnant until about 18 weeks. I didn't start to get any kind of bump until then either. Don't worry too much, you're at the in between stage.

Hi sweetie, I'v been thinking the same thing over the last week. I'm 18wks with my 4th but it just feels different this time, before it was yes I'm pregnant but this time I don't know. If you are worried go to the doc's or call the midwife so you can listen for the heartbeat.
I'm being watched as I have been bleeding from 12weeks luckliy last week it finally stopped but I'm seeing the midwife friday so I will find out. I had been getting the odd kick every now and again but just don't seem to be feeling things at the mo. Just try and stay positive hun. :hugs:

You're not alone, for the last few days I haven't felt pregnant either. I'm putting it down to the fact that I'm feeling much better now that the ms has passed - I'm feeling generally quite healthy and have loads of energy which I haven't had for weeks!! I think that combined with the fact that whilst I have a bump it's not that big yet, and I've not started to feel the baby move yet is making me feel like I'm not pg.

Like Belleii says though, if you're worried call your mw. Another option might be to hire or buy a doppler so you can check on the heartbeat yourself to put your mind at rest.

xx

I don't feel very pregnant at all at the moment apart from the tiny bump which seems to have appeared in the last couple of days and the tiredness.

I know what you mean. Although I'm still having symptoms like fatigue and backache, I'm just not convinced there's anything in there! My OH thinks Im loopy :haha: Like you, I'm hoping that baby will start kicking soon to reassure me Hopefully it won't be too long a wait for us!

I don't really feel pregnant either - I've never had many symptoms either apart from leaky boobs but to be honest thats about it! Oh and frequent peeing! I sometimes feel small flutters and i think i have felt a kick? Not sure it felt like someone punching me from inside I got fright but maybe just a nerve or something? I have my 20 week scan on 31st but have been lucky enough to have had a gender scan last week and bubs was fine also had my midwife app on Thurs and she let me listen to bubs heartbeat on doppler so hopefully bubs will still be cooking away nicely in there :) x

I feel this way too -- but I think for me it's more like disbelief. This is my first, so it's a little *weird* anyway, but I'm having a hard time getting past that denial stage.

I feel this way too -- but I think for me it's more like disbelief. This is my first, so it's a little *weird* anyway, but I'm having a hard time getting past that denial stage.

I think that may be part of my problem too!

I think that may be part of my problem too!

I am SO happy to know I'm not the only one. I tried to explain this to a friend the other day and he thought I was completely BONKERS. It's just freaky to think there's a wee one in there. I've seen it on the US yes, but still...

Im not 'feeling pregnant' either. Im 17 weeks, i have got a bump, but not been feeling that many movements. No MS for past couple of days, hoping everything is well with the LO for myself and the rest of you.
x

Me! :hi:

Apart from my boobs being a little sensitive (and bigger than usual), feeling tired and a gain of 2" round my waist I feel normal.... limbo land isn't it. YOu just want tof eel the baby so you know all is ok.

I've got midwife appointment on Thursday and can't wait to hear the heartbeat. Sometimes I think I've imagined it all. Glad to know we are all the same

c.c I am with you totally and I am due the same day as you. I haven't felt pregnant for the past week but I have my bump I just hope everything is alright and I don't have my 20 week scan until the 8th of January. ugh. I heard the hb last week and it was going strong so I guess you just gotta know everything is fine even though it is so hard to really think it.

thanks ladys glad im not odd lol.. like afew of you this is my first no idea what to expect at all and got no reason at the mo apart from the obvious to believe i am pregnant and its true like this stage is just in limbo as so many mw appointments and scans etc at the beginning it makes it all real now thats gone its a waiting game just want to feel baby moving had afew flutters but not sure what they are OH thinks its wind (men) lol.

might try getting a machine thing you listen to babys heartbeat with though, trouble is ill be doing it every second of every day just to be sure..

im sure all is ok with everyone of us just past the illness 1st tri stage and waiting for kicks just seems like a life time! come on babys :baby: make us mummys happy do some kicking in there :hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->