Don't feel pregnant

Littlebear11

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm about 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I just don't feel like I'm pregnant at all. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Definitely me! I had the super sore boobs and cramping in the beginning but nothing now. If I wasn't hugely bloated then I'd wonder if anything was even happening in there. I'm pretty sure my morning sickness started around 8 weeks with my others so I'm hoping for the same just for peace of mind.
But some ladies really don't get much in the way of symptoms til later on.

I'm in the same boat, had sore nipples few days ago but nothing now . Hoping everything is Ok until my dating scan on the 13th of May.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I only found out yesterday though and am probably roughlt 4 +3 weeks? My breasts were really tender yesterday but today are only slightly tender and apart from being a little tired, I feel completely normal. The lack of symptoms is making it hard for me to believe there were actually two lines on both HPT's I took yesterday lol. Never thought I'd want things like morning sickness, cravings and mood swings so badly haha.

-AussieBub

I never felt pregnant with my second baby. I felt completely normal and then one day gave birth to my baby (on his due date). :)

With this pregnancy, I didn't even know I was pregnant until 6 weeks along, and then I thought I was in the clear until I got to 9 weeks along and suddenly got SICK SICK SICK all the time.

It's nothing to worry about, though. It's pretty normal to not feel pregnant in the early weeks, and it's also normal, although less common, to never really get pregnancy symptoms.

I didn't really feel pregnant until I was about 7 weeks. (I'm 14w4d now.) That was when the Morning Sickness really started! Before that, all I had was sore breasts, and I was a bit more tired than normal. Before I got pregnant I just assumed that as soon as I got that positive test I'd be a weepy, nauseous, exhausted mess. That's how it always is on TV and in the movies, LOL!

Same I've ha no symptoms except a cold which I didn't even know what a pregnancy symptom until I googled if the cold could harm the baby lol. I've had no cramps or sore blobs or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->