dont feel right...

Hays :)

Reaction score
I'm cd21 and trying not to read too much into stuff like I have done for bloody years!! But since ovulation I just don't feel right, I have no energy and just can't be arsed witj anythin. I've noticed how rude I've been to my bf, snappy etc headaches,maybe its just the lurgy brewing. Anyone else just not feeling right??

I don't..but that's just because LTTC is really starting to wear on me, especially this close to the holidays. Not a medical professional of any sorts, but I'm willing to bet I'm suffering from anxiety and depression. But I've made an appointment to see my therapist.

Either you're trying to symptom spot or infertility is starting to wear on you too.

Could be PMS. PMS always messes with my head and makes me think that I'm pregnant. Dang hormones. :wacko:

but I'm willing to bet I'm suffering from anxiety and depression. But I've made an appointment to see my therapist.

I can't imagine how anyone could be ttc #1 for 21 months and not have depression and anxiety. :hugs:

Have you ever thought about starting a journal Armywife?

but I'm willing to bet I'm suffering from anxiety and depression. But I've made an appointment to see my therapist.

I can't imagine how anyone could be ttc #1 for 21 months and not have depression and anxiety. :hugs:

Oh thank you Readyformore..I tried to keep it together and remind myself that there are other ladies who have been trying a lot longer than I have. But it's just wearing me down and infertility has taken over. :cry: I believe part of the reason is I don't have physical support, so I often feel very alone. Hopefully, the therapist will help in some way.

I have thought about a journal. Although, I imagine it would incredibly boring since I'm not able to make any sort of progress in this nightmare.

Oh thank you Readyformore..I tried to keep it together and remind myself that there are other ladies who have been trying a lot longer than I have. But it's just wearing me down and infertility has taken over. :cry: I believe part of the reason is I don't have physical support, so I often feel very alone. Hopefully, the therapist will help in some way.

I have thought about a journal. Although, I imagine it would incredibly boring since I'm not able to make any sort of progress in this nightmare.

Just jumping in but I would read it :thumbup:

I've been trying all in all for about 3 years, so yeh i've probably totally lost the plot! :rofl:

Try not to read to much into anything it just drives you mad... I am doing the exact same thing here too!!!

I have found it helpful. When you feel like sitting in the corner of a dark room, and rocking back and forth while pulling out strands of hair one at a time, someone will pop in and say something supportive. Or at least acknowledge that they know how you feel. It really helps me.

Try not to read to much into anything it just drives you mad... I am doing the exact same thing here too!!!

i've given up now, just going to except that af is coming! :wacko:

i've given up now, just going to except that af is coming! :wacko:

maybe she is, maybe she isn't but only time will tell. I've never had a BFP so I don't know what one would feel like :nope:

I decided a few days ago this is my month, I don't know why, but when AF arrives I know i will be crushed back down to reality :wacko:

I'm kinda thinking December will be the magic month too!! Lol! But I've just had my lap and dye so it bloody better be fxd x

Sophe i've never had a BFP either :( and like you decided this month was mine but i know really it isnt! :hugs:

Cooch how did the lap go???

2 tiny bits of endo removed and one tube open, one tube apparently blocked. I've to have HSG to see whether or not it is blocked or there was a spasm during the op, as this sometime can happen and it appears blocked. I have fully recovered and would encourage anyone who suspects endo to have lap done. I have had really bad pains all my period life and all they found was 2 tiny bits. Some people can have it with no symptoms at all. On the plus side I was told uterus and tubes were all normal size and shape with no adhesions. BTW gorgeous profile pic x

2 tiny bits of endo removed and one tube open, one tube apparently blocked. I've to have HSG to see whether or not it is blocked or there was a spasm during the op, as this sometime can happen and it appears blocked. I have fully recovered and would encourage anyone who suspects endo to have lap done. I have had really bad pains all my period life and all they found was 2 tiny bits. Some people can have it with no symptoms at all. On the plus side I was told uterus and tubes were all normal size and shape with no adhesions. BTW gorgeous profile pic x

So the endo is removed now, will it come back?? I had a HSG its good for checking tubes etc..They told me they didnt see the point in a lap as i didnt have any symptoms of anything, i ovulate and tubes were clear. Some days i wonder if i should of pushed for one but who knows.
Thats good about your uterus and tubes being of normal size, hopefully after your hsg you will get some answers and things can be sorted for you.
Thanks chick, it was this year in ibiza! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->