Don't give up! Aged 38,BFP!!

Lucky4

Reaction score
I am new to posting but have been lurking on b&b for 9 months since mmc at 9 weeks pregnant in November 09. I have been ttc number 4 for 2 years, after removal mirena. I had early mc feb 09 after ntnp for 7 months.The last 9 months have been difficult with month after month of bfn. I have been using opk and finally got bfp at 10dpo,3 days ago, after the second month of preseed.I gad decided to give up if this month didn't work, because I was getting anxious about my age and fsh 9.9.
Day 21 prog this cycle was 39 but I really had given up. Faint bfp 10 dpo and less faint 11 dpo and strong bfp 12 and 13 dpo.
Different symptoms this month were loads if yellow cm from 7 dpo up to now, also my 6 year old told me I was preg at 6dpo!!

Wow! Congratulations! I'm also 38 and been ttc number 4 - this is our 4th month trying and I dont think we'll make it this cycle. It was also our first cycle with preseed - we loved it! H&H 9mos!

Thankyou and good luck for this cycle. How old are your 3 kids? Mine are 10,7 and 6 so this will be a bigger age gap.

I am new to posting but have been lurking on b&b for 9 months since mmc at 9 weeks pregnant in November 09. I have been ttc number 4 for 2 years, after removal mirena. I had early mc feb 09 after ntnp for 7 months.The last 9 months have been difficult with month after month of bfn. I have been using opk and finally got bfp at 10dpo,3 days ago, after the second month of preseed.I gad decided to give up if this month didn't work, because I was getting anxious about my age and fsh 9.9.
Day 21 prog this cycle was 39 but I really had given up. Faint bfp 10 dpo and less faint 11 dpo and strong bfp 12 and 13 dpo.
Different symptoms this month were loads if yellow cm from 7 dpo up to now, also my 6 year old told me I was preg at 6dpo!!

Thank you so much i am getting a few things this month i have never had before and am really hoping to get a BFP too in a few days but just wanted to say a huge thank you as i am 43 !

omg i have just got up from a nice sleep, went to bed coz knackered and had cramping although mild and got up with brown tinged discharge but no more cramping really jsut the odd twinge so i really dont know whats going on now probably on its way out as per usual :( again !!!!!

omg i have just got up from a nice sleep, went to bed coz knackered and had cramping although mild and got up with brown tinged discharge but no more cramping really jsut the odd twinge so i really dont know whats going on now probably on its way out as per usual :( again !!!!!

Are you late for af? Maybe implantation?

Congratulations hun. So many BFP announcements just recently in the more mature thread. It's all very encouraging. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

Wow. Congratulations. I'm almost 38 and ttc. Your story gives me hope!

Hello all, I am in the same boat you are in! I am 38 (just turned 38) and got really scared because I have not been able to get pregnant for YEARS!!! I am praying, dieting, quit drinking and smoking and am reading EVERYTHING I can about TTC. Your stories are giving me hope! I bought Preseed last month and it came late in the mail (GRRR) so we missed our opportunity although we tried anyways lol! AF came two days ago but I am holding my head up high. I CAN do this! Let's stick together ladies and encourage eachother. There are TONS of success stories here! It's not too late. Thank GOD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->