Dont google 9 week old fetus

halas

Reaction score
omg i looked up 9 week old fetus in google images its disturbing n so sad what i saw

yup, you're best using the word 'scan' in searches,its not nice.

Don't do it for any week, it's all the time :( I agree with sb22.

I know which image you're talking about it came up when i googled 12 week fetus earlier on in my pregnancy, horrible! :-(

xx

It is horrid. I had to to a paper on abortion when I was in the ninth grade. I HAD to include pictures. I had no idea how completely horrible it was until then. All those poor babies. Uncool.

yep i think i will be using the word scan now, its horible

Don't google ANYTHING. I googled 'pregnancy complications', TOTAL mistake. Spent my entire 25 weeks convinced I was going to die of amniotic fluid embolism during labour.

i know what you're talking about. When I had my first scan with Ozzie I was 9 weeks and went home to compare scan pics. It's so sad:cry:

even if you just google baby ITS DISCUSTING!! people are sick!!!

It is horrid. I had to to a paper on abortion when I was in the ninth grade. I HAD to include pictures. I had no idea how completely horrible it was until then. All those poor babies. Uncool.

Your school made you do a paper on abortion when you were 15?! And you had to include pictures?! That is so completely shocking, how the hell are you supposed to even begin to process something like that at that age? I still have a lot of trouble with it as an adult. If that happened in my school it would have been a massive national scandal.

Your school made you do a paper on abortion when you were 15?! And you had to include pictures?! That is so completely shocking, how the hell are you supposed to even begin to process something like that at that age? I still have a lot of trouble with it as an adult. If that happened in my school it would have been a massive national scandal.

It was like a "change your mind" kinda paper. Because my aunt was pregnant and the Drs. told her he was gonna have some off the wall spinal problem. They thought about the issue long and hard, and throughout they kept telling her he was gonna have issues. He was born perfectly healthy, and is so smart its unreal.
It was something that "I" chose to do.
It was a good paper, and I got an A. I havent even thought about it till today.

Just my opinion and I know I'm not in the majority here, but I don't mind the pictures. Real photos are that - real. My baby is 17 weeks along and I recently saw a photo of a woman who delivered @ 17 weeks. She dressed her (deceased) baby and the family held her and took photos. People commented that it was "disgusting" and looked like a "gummy bear", but I saw a beautiful baby gone too soon.

I was very pro-choice before pregnancy - and I still am - but I don't advocate hiding the truth from people. Should they choose to go that route, they should see the reality of their actions. Of course, having worked in a police department for many years, I'm quite immune to images of death and other horrible things. My tolerance is a lot higher than most.

Now, of course, this is disturbing to those who just wanted ultrasound pictures. Yes, people need to tag their images properly. That's offside.

It was like a "change your mind" kinda paper. Because my aunt was pregnant and the Drs. told her he was gonna have some off the wall spinal problem. They thought about the issue long and hard, and throughout they kept telling her he was gonna have issues. He was born perfectly healthy, and is so smart its unreal.
It was something that "I" chose to do.
It was a good paper, and I got an A. I havent even thought about it till today.

Ah when you said you had to do it I took it that you were assigned the subject. In fairness in reading it again that's still how I'd read it. Wasn't having a go at you but the thought that a school would assign such a subject to a minor that I found shocking. It being your choice of subject is completely different.

Just my opinion and I know I'm not in the majority here, but I don't mind the pictures. Real photos are that - real. My baby is 17 weeks along and I recently saw a photo of a woman who delivered @ 17 weeks. She dressed her (deceased) baby and the family held her and took photos. People commented that it was "disgusting" and looked like a "gummy bear", but I saw a beautiful baby gone too soon.

I was very pro-choice before pregnancy - and I still am - but I don't advocate hiding the truth from people. Should they choose to go that route, they should see the reality of their actions. Of course, having worked in a police department for many years, I'm quite immune to images of death and other horrible things. My tolerance is a lot higher than most.

Now, of course, this is disturbing to those who just wanted ultrasound pictures. Yes, people need to tag their images properly. That's offside.

I'm with you - I find it really interesting seeing these pictures and makes you realise exactly what is going on in your body. It doesnt really seem real to me yet so when I see pictures like this I can understand a bit better that there is a baby inside me and what she looks like just now

It's a totally provocative action by members of the pro-life groups to scare people into their way of thinking, who let's not forget have been know to murder doctors who give abortions. Disgusting behaviour and they don't care how much they are upsetting us pregant women who just want to learn a bit about our babies!

I find their tactics reprehensible!!! It is one thing to share your beliefs via a website (which they are totally entitled to) but to do it in such a menner is sickening. Pregnant women should not be scared to find out information about their pregnancies without coming across this.

The pics dont bother me but I was always abit werid, I do find it awful that they can try and put thir beliefs on everyone mind.

Is that pic really a 9 week old fetus, I have my doubts

abortion isnt allowed to be discussed on the forums guys. think its b/c its such a sensitive subject and words can be misunderstood and people can easily get upset.

I was totally discusted at what I saw. Just before my 14 week dating scan I thought I would google it too see what sort of scan I was likly to see I was never so ill in all my life they should have that under special serch not just there for people to see

i think things like that should only come up when you look that up i am squeemish with seeing things like that i guess im pro choice i personally wouldnt do it but i guess there are people out there that feel thats there only option

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->