Dont google 9 week old fetus

i couldnt believe this either. i guess people have there own oppinions on it but the only thing i could think of is... how is it that people get charged with murder but then its legal for doctors to do it. some of those procedures i never knew of and hope they dont still do some of them when your into 3rd tri like they were showing

i couldnt believe this either. i guess people have there own oppinions on it but the only thing i could think of is... how is it that people get charged with murder but then its legal for doctors to do it. some of those procedures i never knew of and hope they dont still do some of them when your into 3rd tri like they were showing
i found the whole 3rd trimester part unbelivable that baby would have been kicking around y not addopt if they went that far into the pregnacy

that was my thought too. i just cant believe they actually do them that late. from what i know they dont do them after 12 weeks(i think) wich is still late figuring how they are already developed somewhat and there heart is beating

that was my thought too. i just cant believe they actually do them that late. from what i know they dont do them after 12 weeks(i think) wich is still late figuring how they are already developed somewhat and there heart is beating

Up to 20 weeks in Canada (rarely done, but legal), I don't know about elsewhere. Disturbing considering mine's been kicking since week 16!

I saw my LO's heartbeat at 6 weeks + 5 days on an emergency ultrasound.. it breaks my heart to think how that could be aborted, but it is their choice.

***Apparently it is 22 weeks in my province according to *pro choice* sources
https://www.prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/Exposing-CPCs-in-BC.pdf

wow 20 weeks there already mostly developed figuring how at 24 weeeks they can cling on to life and make it. to me that is murder one way or another. there is still a heart beating. whats the difference just because they cant walk or talk yet, they are still human and are having there life taken with out a choice.

Again, a sensitive subject. Asserting opinions without understanding individual circumstances is a little narrow-minded, and runs the risk of upsetting people, however innocent the intention...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->