Don't know about you but I'm feeling AMAZING!!xoxo

Happy happy

Reaction score
pheweee...after a good few weeks of feeling like a big heap of steaming poop I now feel 'normal' again!!:happydance:
The house is getting back in order, my and my DDs daily days of silliness are resuming as normal and I even managed to shave my legs, dye my hair and do my self tan yesterday..all in an afternoon!!:kiss:
I'm not goin to start overthinking it or worrying something's wrong...infact the total opposite, my body is doing what it should and I can't wait to see our newest bambino a week tomorrow!!!:cloud9:
Sorry if I seem smug...but...I am a little ;-) Just feel its time for a more positive thread and to focus on all the nice points of pregnancy :flower:
How are you feeling today beautiful xoxoxo:hugs:

Same!!! Still getting a bit of yuckiness on and off but generally feeling great, full of energy, hungry! And excited for scan next week :)

Ahhh you've got your scan next week too!! how exciting for us both!!
I'm starving all the time!! really having to stop myself from constantly eating!! got an opened chocolate cake in the fridge..been there since tea last night so its done well to last so long!!haha!!xx

In also feelin better too :) great isn't it 'ive made it" lol, have my scan Thursday :) xxx

What day is your scan? Mines Tuesday at 9 (Hooray for early scans!) will be 12 and a bit weeks, after no scans or doppler will be grand to see wee tiny one!!! I ruined my last pg by being negative so Hell no Im enjoying this one with everything it brings :D

Aw glad to hear your feeling better!!
Hoping I might start to feel better soon, 10 weeks tomorrow, yet still got horrible morning sickness :( x

I felt fine at 10 weeks but its coming back with interest now. Still better then before though. I find forcing myself to get chores done helps though. That way I feel crap in a clean house and it takes the edge off. :D

I bathed the dogs today, did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed and I'm unpacking the dishwasher now. I need to do a grocery run but that involves make up so it can wait until tomorrow.

Yay for a positive thread! So few of those on this board. I've been feeling a lot better the last week too. If I could just get some energy back, that would be great. For the most part I'm back to feeling pretty normal too. Good luck on your scan coming up. I have one this Friday. I'll be one day shy of 12 weeks.

Hi Ladies - After the most horrible morning sickness, my hormones are finally starting to settle down. I'm not 100% but I'm about 72% which is a huge inprovement from last week. can't wait to be at 100% but I'll take this for now. I bought some hair dye but I haven't taken the plunge yet. I need a pick me up.so glad i don't look pale green anymore. i get to see my peanut again a week from thursday

What day is your scan? Mines Tuesday at 9 (Hooray for early scans!) will be 12 and a bit weeks, after no scans or doppler will be grand to see wee tiny one!!! I ruined my last pg by being negative so Hell no Im enjoying this one with everything it brings :D

ahh good for you!! mines at 2:30pm on Tuesday also, so will be a long morning for us!!
not sure if ill be 10 or 12 weeks..time will tell!!xoxo

I felt fine at 10 weeks but its coming back with interest now. Still better then before though. I find forcing myself to get chores done helps though. That way I feel crap in a clean house and it takes the edge off. :D

I bathed the dogs today, did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed and I'm unpacking the dishwasher now. I need to do a grocery run but that involves make up so it can wait until tomorrow.

oh no, I'm thinking that may happen to me as I didn't get sick at all with my DD but from 16-34 weeks I was so poorly so I'm embracing feeling so good!!
you did very well!! I got the house tidied up but left the ironing tomorrow as have DD to pick up from nursery them had some visitors :)) xoxo

Yay for a positive thread! So few of those on this board. I've been feeling a lot better the last week too. If I could just get some energy back, that would be great. For the most part I'm back to feeling pretty normal too. Good luck on your scan coming up. I have one this Friday. I'll be one day shy of 12 weeks.

oh I know..I guess it's a very worrying and stressful time for most of us, if not all to some degree but its good to focus on the positive and will make 1st Tri go alot quicker I think :))
glad to hear you're also starting to feel better, it's amazing when you realise you don't feel the urge to vomit or want to hide in bed all day and see no one isn't it!!
thank you, good luck for your scan too!!
so excited for you..and the rest of the lovely 1st Tri ladies!!xoxo

ahh good for you!! mines at 2:30pm on Tuesday also, so will be a long morning for us!!
not sure if ill be 10 or 12 weeks..time will tell!!xoxo

Argh what a shame to be so late! My date is just based on lmp and wasn't tracking anything so could be well out! Who knows :)

Hi Ladies - After the most horrible morning sickness, my hormones are finally starting to settle down. I'm not 100% but I'm about 72% which is a huge inprovement from last week. can't wait to be at 100% but I'll take this for now. I bought some hair dye but I haven't taken the plunge yet. I need a pick me up.so glad i don't look pale green anymore. i get to see my peanut again a week from thursday

oh poor you :-( so sorry you've felt so pants but 72% sounds like a good ...well better...place to be!!
good for you, get it done and I promise you'll feel at least 75% better ;-) hehe !
yeah the pale green look isn't going to catch on anytime soon so that's well shut of!!haha!!
oh wow, you must be so excited!! not long to go though I'm sure it'll drag...it's only two days after mine so ill count down with you xoxo

Aw glad to hear your feeling better!!
Hoping I might start to feel better soon, 10 weeks tomorrow, yet still got horrible morning sickness :( x

I'm super happy about it too!! my DD wandered what was going on when we had a stroll to the park and we had a nice run round the gardens!!
needless to say she was still very excitable at bedtime but its been a lovely day :))
I hope you start feeling better soon too my lovely, its just horrible feeling so rubbish, you feel so useless and sorry for yourself :-((
ill pass on some of my good m/s free vibes to you :-D xoxo

I'm feeling almost normal now :) I'm still on a zofran tablet a day though lol!

My scan is on the 7th, 13 days & counting lol!

I'm attempting to cook dinner tonight, just a casserole. I've not really prepared any food for weeks but I made a toad in the hole on sunday, it was lovely. Its nice to feel like a wife & mum again xxx

There is hope then, really struggling with the constant feeling sick this time round. I'm just hoping the next couple of weeks go quickly and I can start to feel more normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->