Don't know how to feel

mcneillbaby

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new to this so bare with me. Back in February 20011 I had an irregular very heavy bleed which I had all the tests for and was told it was just a period, this same thing happened February this year I was told I had to have blood tests to rule out a miscarriage and now it has happened again this month heavy pv bleeding, serious abdominable cramps and the docs cannot diagnose it. I have an internal examination booked for tomorrow and I'm really worried what they may or not find. Me and my husband have been TTC for 2 years on and off but no luck, I have tried using ovulation tests which all come out negative. I have been taking them once in the morning around 10am and in the evening between 5 and 6 pm but no smiley face. I'm soon concerned about wether I cannot have children and I am constantly worrying and stressing about this which I know doesn't help. My question is has anyone experienced this and what they found out or what they were told. Thank you a very worried mcneillbaby :S

I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but I hope you get some answers. TTC is a stressful process for many women and you are not alone. I heard that testing for OPK between 2-3pm is the optimal time. are your cycles regular, meaning length wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->