don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherofboys

Reaction score
Last year I did my mum and her husband a coffee/biscuit/cake hamper, this year I've got them a photo calendar of the boys. I feel I need to get my mum something else so I'm getting something from Lush tomorrow. Now I don't know about her husband.

She only married him about 5 years ago and I've met him maybe 10 times. I don't particularly like him and know nothing about what he likes (other than coffee :haha: ) I feel like I should get him a gift if I get her a gift but have no idea what without it being too same-y (i.e something to do with coffee again)

I don't think there's anything wrong with doing the same thing again, if its something you know he likes. If he drinks coffee often, its going to get used. I appreciate repeat gifts if they are things I use often.

I agree I don't think there is anything wrong with doing the same present. If you did want to do something different maybe you could ask your Mum what he would like?

maybe get him a nice coffee mug, the insulated one? or a gift card to a coffee shop??

I just didn't want it to seem like I hadn't put the effort in, you know. I guess I'll have to ask her

https://www.whittard.co.uk/coffee/type/coffee-syrup/coffee-syrup-gift-set.htm

What about something like this? And a posh cup? A bit different but still coffee related?

thanks i messaged my mum and she said anything sweet, but that does look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back