Don't know what to think help!! *3rd update pg5 still confused*

hi hun a chemical pregnancy is when the sperm and egg meet but for some reason it doesnt implant properly and you go on to have a normal period. most women don't realize that they have them its usually those ttc as we often test too early and thats how we find out. x

o right, thanks for the info, hope this is not ur case, fingers crossed for your BFP x

another update did a test this morning was sure could see a faint line but wasnt sure. went back to sleep and hid it under a piece of paper so df couldnt see it and somehow the wax crayon on the paper has mixed with the ink of the test and formed a funny pink line. shall post a pic of it when i first did it and another with the funny pink line on.

so still no closer to knowing but shall be ringing my consultant up later and get her thoughts hopefully she can sort some bloods or a scan out for me. x

Im a little confused how the crayon would have affected it. Please can you post a pic :) If your still getting faint lines I'd say it would be worth buying a FRER even though I realise you said they were expensive, just to know for sure?? I really think this could be your :bfp: :) xxx

thanks hayley. i think this is the pic of the test i did today (got so many on my phone now its hard to tell which ones are which lol) not sure if can see the line camera doesnt pick it up all that well on my phone. shall take a pic of what it looks like now and will add it to this post. also added the pic of the 3 tests that have bfps on fridays is the darkest,saturdays is the next one and sundays is the last one. x

Attachments

• Photo-0110.jpg
    Photo-0110.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo-0118.jpg
    Photo-0118.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Photo-0119.jpg
    Photo-0119.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 64
Hmmm weird, I know how hard it is to get a pic of a faint line tho (only too well, pmsl!)
When is your AF due? Or is your cycle still a bit squiffy?

:hug:

thanks hun it is hard especially with my phone camera my digital cameras screen is fooked and can't see what your zooming in on on the screen lol.

af is due wed/thurs i think. had ewcm 11 days ago and a near + opk 10 days ago so am guessing i ovulated on around then. x

Really hope you can get a definite answer on this sooner rather than later, I've been in the 'not quite sure' position quite a few times and I know how horrible it is :hugs:

Gemma x

well consultant was as useless as a holey binbag told me to go to my doctors and get a blood test rather then going to them to get one done. so means got to wait longer for the results as my doctors take forever. got an app. on wed and hoping to get results friday but knowing doctors it wont be til next week. if i'd gone to get one done at the hospital results would be in much sooner! x

Hey sweety

What is going on. How frustrating for you.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you xxxx

The third pic of all 3 tests is identical to what I have at home. A faint line and 2 without, arrghh I know how frustrating it is. I really do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->