Don't know what to think help!! *3rd update pg5 still confused*

Ha ha, brilliant, you are back on the sticks even when not trying!

First one deffo looks BFP to me! Crikey... well done!!! :shock: :yipee:

pmsl and i have slid right back into being a poas addict with ease!

not getting my hopes up yet as i just think that was a dud test but fingers crossed i am wrong and i get another lovely bfp. the i.c i did this am has a line on too but looks more like an evap damn those evaps!!!! :hissy:

hopefully this will turn into something beautiful. how are you doing my lovely! x

I see re protection hon that makes more sense now, I hope this is it for you and he won't think you have done it on purpose. :hugs: Can't see anything on that pink one but maybe give it more time. Good luck hon. xxx

thanks hun am sure he wont think that either but you never know especially as shes so adamant in waiting til we get our results back to try and he knows how much i want to be pg again. though he cant say i did a ronnie out of eastenders as he opened every condom we used lmao!!!! x

I deffo see the line in the first one and very pink. FX for you hun :hugs:

thanks hun am sure he wont think that either but you never know especially as shes so adamant in waiting til we get our results back to try and he knows how much i want to be pg again. though he cant say i did a ronnie out of eastenders as he opened every condom we used lmao!!!! x

:rofl: he'll be chuffed hon even if he is a little nervous about it. xxxx

i hope so though i bet he will be petrified as will i. x

ok i'm more confused then ever! did another superdrug last night before i went to bed was sure i could see the faintest of faint lines after a few minutes. got photos which will upload in a sec but not sure if the line is dark enough to see on a photo. then this morning did another suresign one so far bfn.

looking at my other tests theres another line on my other suresign one (have done 3 so far the first one was the bfp i got the 2nd one this line i now can see and todays).also one of the i.cs has a faint pinkish line.

now i'm more confused then ever as surely if i was pg todays would show a darker line by now. so i am begining to think its a chemical pregnancy or something :cry:

and i know i'm going to be gutted if it is as i so want to be pg again and really thought this might be my little miracle iykwim. but it looks like i am going to be waiting those 3-4 months to try again :hissy: x

Awww hun maybe your urine wasnt strong enough F'X for your miracle you deserve it babes xxxxxx

thanks dawny it was with fmu this mornings and the one i got a bfp on was done in the afternoon. so not staying too hopeful. x

Do you feel pregnant darling?

The reason I ask is I got a :bfp: last Sunday. Within 12 hours, the line was disappearing. I tested 2 days later and got 2 :bfn: (one with FMU).

I had very very very slight pregnancy symptoms which disappeared very quickly.

I will have my fingers crossed xxx

hi hun i've been feeling a bit icky but could be due to the weather and i seem to be peeing more but thats it. x

Sounds like you do have some pregnancy symptoms.

I will be hoping and praying that everything is okay for you xxx

Oh sweetie :hugs: Those hugs are cos I know how confused you must be. I would say the negative is a dud test sweetie. Please dont give up hope, take another test on Tuesday morning with FMU and see what the result is. :hugs::hugs:

thanks tasha i have one more superdrug test left that i will do in morning and see what thats like. and if no af by wed/thur get another tests. x

fxxxxx for you hun, hope that its a bfp :dust:

Omg I've just seen this :D I soooo hope this is your :bfp: have you tried with a FRER?? The first test definately looks positive. My tests with this one started out with what I thought were evaps but surely you cant get that many evaps with different batches of tests :shrug: sending you lots of hugs and if it is your :bfp: can we be buddies pleaseeeeeeee?? I'm so excited hope this is it for you :happydance: xxx

thanks hayley i will buy a frer if the :witch: stays away prefer to buy cheap ones for now just incase as cant really afford to waste money on tests if its going to be a bfn.

i really hope i am pg though and i would love to be bump buddies with you hunni! how fab would that be!

for now i'm staying grounded as i really arent hopeful that this is a sticky one just because the lines have gotten fainter and not darker. in all of my 5 pregnancys not once have i had that happen. x

Hoping this is it for you & you have your super sticky miracle bean snuggled in there.
God knows you deserve it after all thats happened to you in the last year or so!

Everything crossed for tomorrows retest hun xxxx :hugs:

thanks dan-o fingers crossed but i think its just going to be too good to be true for me. :cry: hope your doing ok hun. x

sorry to be rude, whats do you mean by chemical, fingers crossed its your BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->