Don't know what to think

KKS

Reaction score
My oh seems to be not worried about protection any more! our lo is only 1 and i wanted 2-3 years between kids and i guss OH is the same but when i pulled him up about needing to buy some more condoms he just said yes. We have risked it a few times so now i'm really paranoid as i don't think i can cope with 2 yet.

what is that saying, "no glove, no love..?" haha..that reminds me of high school. seriously though if you're not ready for #2 yet you just need to talk to him about it. maybe he's just been enjoying himself in the heat of the moment lately and not really thinking about it?

haha! Loving the saying above! It is right though, if you don't feel ready then just don't risk it, go and get some condoms yourself and if he says he's not gonna use them, dont let him near you! :) x

I would definately talk to him about it....he maybe doesnt see the same worries as you?

Plus go buy some condoms so you cant get all loved up then him turn and say you have none and chance it.

:hug:

Emma.xx

Thanks for your replies, i went to get some Saturday for some reason didn't get any. I think it might be fate! 5 months time would be perfect but just not right now. I have given him a few hints so i think he may understand now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->