Don't know where I belong....

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Hello :)
I was in the wtt section but a little while ago bf said that we could try some time between now and August. Me being the over excited type tried to not mention it for a few days and then a week later I wanted to check with him and see if he was comfortable with what we discussed . Suprise surprise he changed his mind. Said that he doesn't think right now is the perfect time. So I've dropped it since. But ever since we discussed it we haven't used protection. He hasn't even mentioned lt. He isn't one of these planners he is a spur of the moment type of guy. So even when we do ttc I don't think he would call it that.
Am I bad for not bringing it up? I feel every time I mention it he pulls away but when I don't mention it he seems more comfortable for it to happen if that makes sence?

Anyway .... Don't really know why to do.
But we dtd when my fertility tracker says I was most fertile so there is a chance I could be pregnant this month. Unlikely but possible
Am I bad for just letting thins go the way they are ?

I don't think there's gonna be a perfect time - and who's to say you'll get pregnant exactly when it's most convenient for you :)
I'm always getting more and more convinced that the men in our lives are so clueless about this whole process haha...
How about you just casually mention to him that since you're not using protection anyway "how about just letting it happen"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->