Dont know whether to go to scotland or not!

hypnorm

Reaction score
Story is that we were all going up to Coldingham this weekend to see OH's parents and possibly his brother, wife and daughter.
OH now has to work that weekend and i really feel like driving up my self, but its a 6 hour drive, with just me, Ewan and the dog.
I know Ewan would love to go up there, but i always feel uncomfortable on my own even though his mum and dad are great, i'm just quite shy and nervous even with people i know!

I know my mum with say dont go its too much for me at 6 months preg, and i know i;ll get annoyed with my self if i dont go.
i could travel up on the wednesday and then come back on the monday as OH is working fri, sat, sun, mons and will stay away so i'd be on my own too.

I'm so indecisive!! and a worrier!! (did type this all out yesterday but accidentall pressed the back button and it all dissapeared!)

So just after what you would do?? Might help me make up my mind!

we have a good car and RAC cover so that shouldnt be a problem... hubby has a sat nav.

Hey hun, if it were me, I would just stay home and take it easy. There will be plenty of opportunities when OH can go with you and you can all enjoy the visit together. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->