Don't let the admin say "0"

.... same here [well every day :rofl:] When they denied my request for a raise based on the fact that I get my merit raise [a whopping 90cents extra an hour :dohh:] this month, all motivation went out the window :blush: :haha:

... it's just super sunny and nice, and I want to go home and spend time with OH before he leaves.

It's lovely here too - finally not windy [although there is now a fire down the road so air quality is crap :haha:] I just noticed you're in Alaska! I've always wanted to visit there!

I have in-laws coming to visit Sunday [they've never been to our house before...] Gonna be a busy Saturday of cleaning house :wacko:

Gotta love the in laws. Sunday I am painting my house I am trying to sell... and tomorrow I have to go to a baby shower.

I am just focusing on the downstairs, and a couple of the rooms don't need a fresh paint job... so hoping to get it done quickly. My friend is going to come help in the afternoon. But I think I am going to go in the morning and start the prepwork and have her join me after and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->