Don't let the admin say "0"

I thought they fixed you. In an unrelated notes.. since I typed in hot wings in the other group.. I am now getting advertisements for Buffalo Wild Wings lol

Not really.. I am all crampy and not super hungry. I haven't been really that hungry in a few days now :( I might have a PB&J for lunch though.... Ooo.. it is lunch time now :)

These admins are gonna gang up on is all at some point. Keeping my eyes wide open haha

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm ready! :rofl:

:haha: Mmm... buffalo wild wings~! I dont like regular hot wings (with the sauce)... kfc's hot wings is deep fried chicken wings with a little kick to it. Mmmm........

You admin are messing with our emotions :rofl:

Mmmm chicken wings.... It's, honestly, a tad creepy when the internet follows your every move and then puts adverts where you browse based on what you look at/say... theeeeeeey're waaaaaaatching :argh:

You members are messing with my belly

Mmmm KFC!

The idea of KFC makes me feel ill. Eaten too much birthday cake (it was one slice but took two attempts to eat it :rofl: )

:haha:

Mmm.. KFC.. Mmm.. dessert! Just had a slice of chocolate cake :blush:

Now I'm thinking what's for dinner :shrug:

Bread was bad.. so no PB&J for lunch... Had Velveeta Shells and Cheese instead. Now I am ready for a nap... but I have to do work :(

Now I want dessert. Chocolate cake. Mmmmm. Strangely enough we got a chocolate cake with our KFC on Saturday ;)

Mmmmm brownies....*runs to the pantry to see if we have any brownie mix*...damn. For once we don't. So sad

I'm gonna make a cake instead :)

:haha: all these food talk is making me hungry again. And I THINK I have some brownie mix in my pantry!!! Eeek!!! Maybe I'll make some tonight :cloud9: (someone brought some brownie into the office 2 days ago... it was topped with marshmallow + chocolate syrup... MMMmm!!)

I had brownie for breakfast! It was my birthday so that was a requirement :haha:

Cake is in the oven :) Chocolate cake and I'm gonna put chocolate frosting. Can't hardly wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->