Don't let the admin say "0"

I am kind of excited.. I have absolutely nothing planned after work today.. although B won't be home tonight :(

Just talked to him.. he will be home tonight.. but not until late.. but still :D I might go home and play video games lol

Awesome! We played games on the wii last night haha, first time since this time last year :rofl:

I have a Wii.. I bought it.. and rarely play it.. oops! :) I will probably go play Grand theft auto

I think my wii broke.. :shrug: the last time I played was............................. (can't remember) :rofl: I remember dh & i were super obsessed with Mario Kart and we got triple star for all the levels~! That was before we got married! :rofl: (i think).... so that was before 2011

I bought the WiiU so I could download some of the old school Nintendo games... I totally downloaded the Zelda from SNES and Dr. Mario lol

:haha: i have dr mario too~! LOVE that game! DH downloaded zelda! :haha:

I used to play Dr. Mario with my grandpa all the time when I was little. Brings back good memories.

me too! my grandpa and my mom both love that game!

I just realized we can play with each other too!! :haha:

There's online mode right? :shrug: I would have to check to see if my woo still works :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->