Don't let the admin say "0"

This will be the first season of the show.. it starts Aug 9 on Starz.. but the book is really good.. I think there are 8 in the series so far.. with some spin off books. I am about halfway through the first book. It starts with a lady in post WW2 scotland.. she was a nurse during WW2 and was rekindling with her husband after the war.. some how she stumbles through a time portal and ends up in 1700s Scotland.. It's good so far!

Interesting! Yea, I don't have Starz but maybe it will come out on Netflix or Amazon Prime! If I ever had any time to myself I'd read the books! :haha:

Books on tape are my best friend. I know the library up here has access to the "overdrive" system, which allows you to download books and books on tape to your phone or tablet (both android and iOS)... I love listening to books on tape when I am in the car, or at work doing some routine thing. Definitely worth checking out if your library has that capability.. then all you need is a library card :)

I'll have to check. Most of our libraries have closed down due to a lack of funding [totally sucks]. If anything, I can just download them off Amazon! :thumbup:

Wow.. that is really lame :( Audible is a good source for audiobooks too.. You can get one or two credits a month and download them that way. I usually do that..

Very sad.. the whole fall of the state government down there is pretty sad though.

True story. I guess they really are pushing for the state to be broken up into 5 or 6 seperate states or some such crap.... Not sure how that would help but we'll see, I guess.

I saw that in the news. It kind of makes sense though.. Will be interesting to see if that actually happens though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->