Don't think anyone is coming to my baby shower :-(

Thanks ladies! Y'all are great! I feel a lot better. I spoke with a couple of friends today. Turns out, they assumed that I knew they were coming! I think I may be stressing a little too much. Looking back, I'm bad with the whole RSVP thing as well. Best wishes to you all :)

I so wanted a ladies only shower, but my Mom and sisters pushed me to make it co-ed they said people would not come if they could not bring their others. Mine is Saturday, so I will see if they were right. Hope yours go well hun.

how did baby shower go?

It was soo nice, even though most of my "friends" didn't show, but I am lucky I have a large family so it was an ok amount of people there. But it took awhile for a bunch to come so when it first started the room was pretty empty! I was getting a little down but then a big group of family came and pretty much all the seats where filled. Fun games, really good food, cake and nice gifts. I was very happy! Thank you for asking. :)

Hope you have a fabulous shower!
I had mine today, and had a pretty good turn out. Some friends that said they were for sure coming, even last night said they were, but didn't show but I had others that did and in the end, it was all the people that cared about me and little bubs. I got lots of great presents, and everything I could possibly need for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->