Don't understand opk please help

..marie..

Reaction score
Hi there please anyone could you help me out so my last period was 28th jan on day 10 I was very surprised to get a positive opk strip but when I doubled checked with cb digital no smiley face so I put it down to false positive.then on day 14-17 I got very strong 2lines on opk strips still no smiley face on the digital but I also noticed on the 14th I had a little egg white mucas and thought this must be it.but this morning on day 19 iv had a lot of egg white stringy mucas the most iv had this has been there all day but my opk are negative so confused did I ovulate day 14 or 19.before my misscarriage in dec I was on 31day cycle so I'm assuming its still the same,also I havnt been checking my temp but yest morn I did feel hot as I noticed my wedding ring was tight because my hands felt so hot.i hope someone can help me thanks girls

It sounds to me that you have just ovulated. I tend to bloat a lot when i Ovulate (which doesnt make me sexy at all lol).
Maybe you should start temping in the future, it really help me understand. I thought i was ovulating on cd15, i got wet cm and some darken lines on opk but no smiley face. Now on cd22 and got the darkest opk ever, now just waiting for my temps to confirm this.

Good luck, sorry if i havent given you enough help but sometimes its nice to get something than nothing x

I'd tend to agree with Nat x x x

Thanks girls I'm so new to this just don't know where to start,and funny you say about bloating I have been very bloated the last few days I even said to my husband yest that I felt discusting

So should I count my ovulation day from the 19th day do you think just so I know for testing

No worries Marie, i hope you dont have to try for too long!

I would count cd19 as O day... Expect af 14 days from there. If you end up getting af (fingers crossed you dont) then you know your O symptoms are.

Good luck x

My af is due 12dpo so I should get a bfp or bfn on the day my af is due or should I still wait 14 days to test if it doesn't show,I'm hating this waiting game lol

I think the longest you leave it the better....but lif your like me you will test WAY to early!! Its really up to your self hun.

Good luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->