Dont wanna sound thick!

Yea they are pretty regular .. only normally 1 or 2 days either side so havent got a problem with that. Have been regular this past year but the year before that i missed a couple and wasnt completely regular. But think that was just stress and was on anti depressants so wasnt totally worried about that.

well good luck with the GP hunny :hugs: Try not to get too stressed though x

Well spoke to GP on Friday. He said that there is nothing they would do at the moment because there isnt funding for it at this early stage. He didnt seem to be overly worried about the fact that I havent been ovulating regularly so maybe I shouldnt be either. But me being the twat that I am got all upset and burst into tears saying that I thought there was something wrong with me etc etc :blush:

So the outcome is that I have been told that I have to stop charting and stop testing with the opks and then go back in 6 months if nothing has happened. So guess I am going to get things done quicker than I thought coz will only have been trying for 15 months by then.

So I am not gonna think about when I am fertile etc etc and we are just gonna BD whenever we feel like it and not think about getting pg (easier said than done me thinks) and see what happens. :wacko:

Think it is a good outcome really .. i think maybe I am making too much out of it all anyway :cry: lol

I don't think your making too much out of it hun :hugs: Infact I'm surprised they told you to come back in 2 months ... ok maybe I'm not Grrrrr

If you have gone to the GP suggesting that after charting you may not ovulate every month I would have thought they would do some standard tests even for PCOS.

You do have a positive attitude about it mind ... so good luck hun :hugs:

Seems a bit ridiculous to me, i got tests started from 11 months trying and im from an area where they dont do 20 week pg scans becuase they cant afford it!

Well the dr said that they wont do anything normally til 2 years!! I was a bit miffed coz I thought it would be classed as a problem if you werent ovulating regularly but tbh I dont think he believed me really. We asked about going private but will cost thousands and we cant afford that so .. just got to wait 6 months. I guess it will go quick anyway with the wedding n stuff so just have to see what happens. What tests did you have for PCOS AG .. of you dont mind me asking?

Not sure exactly what they did, but they checked hormone levels, diabetes, thyroid level. Those were done by the GP then the hospital did the same ones and determined the possibility of PCOS, think i need an ultrasound now to confirm and see how bad it is.

I honestly can't believe they aren't taking you more seriously the whole deal is bad & I've been at the end of a raw deal myself. Pisses me off.

Think a few on here got a rough deal personally and am shocked to hear some of your stories ...

State of national health these days is horrendous ...

you all deserve to be treated so much better and i hope that soon you shall be!

xxx

Totally agree with you. I think sometimes these drs think that you make stuff up so that you move things along quicker!!

I am fed up with getting upset and people telling me that my time will come and have patience .. dont help really .. lol. :dohh: My mum is the worst for that!! And the funny thing is she wants me to get pg as much as me .. lmao.

I have to stop stressing about it though and getting upset coz sure it isnt helping me at all. Especially with the wedding so close now aswell.

Watch this space in 6 months time .. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->