• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Don't want father in babys life

My hb left when I was about 18 weeks or so. I made him sign papers saying that he's not allowed to contact me or the baby in any way. He's not going to get any rights, he's not going to get any visitation. I understand the father's rights movement, but in this case - if he's going to destroy our marraige while I'm still pregnant to go and sleep with his coworker, and say flat out he doesn't care about the baby, why would I let him come and destroy her life later on? He's completely selfish and told all of our mutual friends that it's probably not his. (Says the man who's doing his coworker, in his marital bed, while his pregnant wife is at work) If he has the capacity to do this to someone he vowed to love forever, I've no doubt he'd be more than capable of doing it to a child. I have a feeling, when she's born, he'll come knocking because he only wants things he can't have. If he does, I'm calling the cops.

Good on you, what a spineless little toerag. The trash who slept with him knowing full well he was married will only end up getting the same treatment, it always comes back on them.
I thought when i broke up with my partner that eventually when he realised i wasnt going to back down, or that he was going to have to make some kind of effort to visit her, that he would lose interest pretty quickly... i didnt think it would be THIS quick.. we broke up two weeks ago and hes made no mention of the baby once in the last 10 days, so he may not make my life as difficult as i had first envisaged. Either that or he will get nasty when shes born and THINKS hes on the birth cert and has rights.. which he wont be.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"