Don't want to be too nosy... but why is everyone waiting?

Aimees/Mummy

Mum to a princess & WTT
Reaction score
I am waiting because I was up until recently TTC for 11months with no joy. So me and OH decided to take a break and try again after we come back from holiday. I am now on the pill to regulate my cycles after the depo severely messing them up.

How do you get a WTT buddy? :D (I'm new lol) xx

I'm waiting to try because there a few things I want to do before getting pregnant :)

-have my 21st birthday
-get my tattoo
-save a bit more money

Mainly selfish little things... as well as help get my OHs debt under control

Enjoying Max on his own for a while longer :) xx

waiting until we have our holiday as we feel its the last thing we want to do on our own before a family. in the meantime i am saving some money and following my cycles :)
xxx

Until yesterday it was because OH wasnt ready. But yesterday he told me he wants to start trying as soon as we can!! So we are now waiting to see if he can ride out the redundancies coming up at christmas! (what a sh1tty time to have redundancies eh?)

My reasons -
*Money
*Get married first
*Enjoy Josh
*Forget what giving birth was like

My reasons are:
-Starting new job in a week
-Money
-Waiting for body to get back on track after MC

But are now going to start in a month! yay!

Getting done with Uni first . or rather progress a bit further.

Hi and Welcome to B&B :wave:

We are waiting now ( very impatiently for me) until I get a new job.
I have been in a new post 2 months and have decided it's not for me, I hate it! :grr:
So ..
-Need to apply for another ( 2 applications away already lol - fx'd)
-get an interview
-get the job
- get enhanced disclosure, occupational health check done and eventually get a start date ( i'm a nurse and it can take ages)
-hand in 4 weeks notice.. and then
-Be in post a couple of months before I drop the bombshell that I need mat leave lol

Aaaarrrghhhh it could take forever!!!

A bit of a roller coaster wtt so far :muaha:
I have been wanting to try for about a year, finally got DH totally on board in Aug this year;
1st - we were waiting until I had been in my current new job for a few months ( which would have been about now sob :cry:)
2nd - my nephew was born 9 weeks early so we decided to wait until he was home and safe and doing well before we told everyone our good news, so decided to wait until Nov/Dec
And now, even if I get a job really quickly (like this month or next) I'll prob need to wait until Mar/Apr soonest.

Compared to some on here -it's not that long a wait but it seems that when we ever we have a date in mind, there's something to set it back and it's so frustrating AND I am going to be 37 on my next birthday so tick, tock, tick, tock running out of time? lol

Good luck when you all do ttc
baby dust to all :dust::dust:

Sorry -I have rambled a bit there :blush:

Move out, get married, spend a year or so living together in married bliss ;) OH finish apprenticeship, and that's it really :)

Mostly money matters. :D I'm on a contract untill 2011 then need to find something new. And as it stands there's no mat pay for me and getting by on just DH's income would be hard (though not impossible I guess). But also I think we're enjoying our freedom too much right now to give it up just yet, even though I can't wait to welcome LO into our lives.

I need to have a job first and we both want to be married first. I'm pretty sure though that we're going to start trying once we're married in April regardless of my job situation! My fiance is as impatient as I am so we're not waiting for too long- just over 6 months to go now!!

Beca :wave:

- money
- save up leave from work
- waiting few months after stopping BC

DH wants to finish his PhD courses before we start trying (which makes perfect sense) and I'm going to finish up my Masters.

I'm waiting because OH gets deployed in October 2010 and is back January 2011, and I get deployed in summer 2011 (both to Afghanistan). When I come back we'll be TTC! Or I might cave before then and push back my deployment :lol:

DH wants to finish his PhD courses before we start trying (which makes perfect sense) and I'm going to finish up my Masters.

congrats! :happydance: my DH and i just finished our masters as well. i'd love to get my phd...but thought i'd hold off until after lil ones. my student loans are high enough each month. LOL

Planning a big holiday next June, but as soon as we get back we are going to TTC.

Plus i want to enjoy Amelia a while more on her own, and get back to work full time for a little bit AND wait until the 12months SMP comes into force, then i can take full year off for number 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->