doona car seat stroller

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
OK so I'm beside myself I don't like to waste money as ATM its not something we have a lot off, I've seen this car seat before I got pregnant and though wow how cool but the price put me off, but I think its something that would make my life so much easier with doing the school run with dd1 and my neice plus going shopping with dd2 it would be a big help

My point to this thread is have anyone you ladies brought or already owned and used one and did it make things easier?

I've looked on eBay and they have no second hand ones on there and not being funny I'd prefer new I just wish they was cheaper :cry:

I've seen this in toysrus and thought it was funky! I saw a lady with one in tesco at the wkend and the only thing I noticed was how low baby was to the ground.. Really low. I see what u mean about making life easier.
We have a maxi cosi car seat with adaptors it fits to lots of frames I used it loads on school runs meant I didn't have to disturb bub. Xx

Do be aware that its best for quick trips only, so you would still need a pram that can lay flat or has a basinette attachment as well for longer trips as well.
Its a very clever design, but with how short a time it can be used for and the fact most people would still need a normal pram over the same period as well, its an awfully big expense.

I already have my pram which I will use for long walks but I do love the idea of the doona for school runs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->