door bouncer

mickey

Reaction score
I found out that they are easy to assemble, but how easy???

do you need screws and/or a drill or how does it work???

which ones do you have, the ones I saw so far, I didn't like!

thx :hi:

I have a Lindam Tigger one, no screws no drill, its hard to explain its like a claw lmao and one part goes on one side of the door frame and the other on the other and it stays in place. I know that made no sence im crap at describing lol...heres a pic...

https://www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/product/230230336.jpg

Yeah I have a lindam one too (Not Tigger though) and it just has like a clamp that grips above the door frame...No assembley required at all!

We have a lindam one..its a boring plain one lol. u don't need anything to put it up with, it just kind of clamps onto the top of the door frame so its easy to hang. I find it a pain to adjust to the right height though, and even harder to put Oliver in and out! But thts just my opinion. He does likes it though. x

how long do your babies stay in there for?

Juleika loves to bounce, but if it do it with her on my lap for 10 min, she gets tired already!

not sure, if it is worth to get one???

what you guys reckon?

defo worth getting one even if its 20 minutes at a time...ideal for when ur in the bath i find lol xxx

I generally don't put Frankie in for very long, but mainly because I have only just started using it and Ky thinks he has to push her in it like a swing! OMG

-But she does seem to really enjoy it and it frees your hands up a little while, say while you are preparing dinner etc....but I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving her in it if I couldn't see her, so if your in the bath, you may want her on the bathroom door.

Bit of excercise too - we're getting one

Caitlin goes in her Bumbo at the end of the bath when I have a shower :lol: sits there eyeing up the bottles around her but not quite figured how to get to them *yet* ha

LOL @ ky swinging his sister!

thats what i meant lol i put him on the bathroom door! hehe

apparently the frame of our bathroom door comes with a floorboard, which is about 1 inch higher than the rest of the floor and it's about 6 inch wide!

will she possibly hurt herself, whilst bouncing there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->