Dooyoo

I've joined, seems simple-ish. Mine is 060509x

I'm addicted.com :lol: nearly 2,500 miles already!

Coffeemonster84 - added as many as I can find and rated most but will get rating the rest tonight x can't believe we're limited to just 5 reviews a day lol x

Im sogsdcsrr. Iv read through a few of your reviews. Going to try to figurr out how to write a review. Might be simple enough but im on my phone.

I'm teacups, I'm slowly working through and rating everyone!
Think the key as a newbie is to write 5 really good and detailed reviews per day and then potentially get more views/ratings?
I'm going to start making them really detailed but limit myself to about 6-10 mins per review lol
I just want some amazon vouchers for Xmas! :hissy:

crazylady18 added a lot of you from the bargain thread

I've done my 5 reviews today and on 2525 going through and reviewing everyone now

Grrr submitted my review and my laptop flipped out, have to start again now lol x

Can anyone with unlimited reviews or who hasn't done there reviews yet tell me how many points you get from the toot toot garage review. As i want to write tomorrows reviews out of the way, but i really want to try and do ones where i will get 600 for and not smaller ones, as want pennies for christmas

im lynne1983 how do you add friends on it x

Go to dooyooCommunity and click member search, then click there name to go to profile and it will say add to friends circle

Can anyone with unlimited reviews or who hasn't done there reviews yet tell me how many points you get from the toot toot garage review. As i want to write tomorrows reviews out of the way, but i really want to try and do ones where i will get 600 for and not smaller ones, as want pennies for christmas

Pretty sure it's 300 Hun most toys are :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"