doppler for sale-..

What make is it and how much are you after

Ok I'm rubbish with offers if you decide on a price let me know

any one as they r brilliant to hear hb and u see it on screen and u can put headfones in to it too

I paid over 2 weeks ago £100 for this droppler
She said she sent it so waited in two days when she said it would be with me nothing.
She said the courier messed up and she was getting it back. Ok fair enough.
She promised me PROMISED me it would be with me last thursday so i waited in all day with my son who was desperate to go out.
NOTHING!!
Since then she has been on line, deleted messages on her wall when you click on her name

SHE WONT REPLY and has robbed me- i wouldnt be so angry if i knew she hasnt been on line

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS LADY

I have raised a dispute on paypal

PLEASE EVERYONE DO NOT PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT as you have no come back. Lucky i paid normal

I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR SOME REPLY

Suprising how she has also delete her advert

Sarah Im so sorry this has happened to you. I would never have paid £100 for a doppler, I bought mine from on here for £14 and its amazing. They go on ebay for £10 for an Angel Sounds one. Have you tried contacting the admin (Wobbles) to see what can be done?
x

As the guidelines you are strongly advised to use Paypal (not gifted) so if a dispute arises you can raise a claim for a refund however we do also take an fraudulent activity seriously and have removed the selling permissions of Mandy121 until further updates.

Sarah Im so sorry this has happened to you. I would never have paid £100 for a doppler, I bought mine from on here for £14 and its amazing. They go on ebay for £10 for an Angel Sounds one. Have you tried contacting the admin (Wobbles) to see what can be done?
x

Thank you sorry i dont like the angel sounds one, the one i purchase off this thief is worth over £400 new. So £100 is a bargain
I now have the top of the range hi bebe for £60

I have contacted a mod no reply

Im not the only one who has been ripped off by her

As the guidelines you are strongly advised to use Paypal (not gifted) so if a dispute arises you can raise a claim for a refund however we do also take an fraudulent activity seriously and have removed the selling permissions of Mandy121 until further updates.

Thank you
Ive seen so many adverts on here asking for payment as a gift and i was just warning people not to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->