Doppler

blessedmomma

Reaction score
What was the earliest you heard your baby with an at home doppler? I know with my last baby it was somewhere in the 7th week (when I received the doppler). Haven't tried yet this time(6+ weeks). I have a really good doppler, but after some miscarriages I'm nervous to try too early. Hoping for some other experiences for reference.

I heard my first at around 9 weeks (didn’t try earlier), my 2nd baby I caught at just over 7 weeks which is crazy. This baby I tried from 7 weeks and drove myself crazy with worry because I couldn’t find it. I think I finally caught it at home at close to 9 weeks, and even then it was hit or miss for a few weeks!

This pregnancy is the first time I’ve used a home Doppler and I found baby at 9 weeks!

I checked yesterday at 8 wks and didn't find anything. I know it's early but so hard after miscarriages.

This was my exact experience with this baby. I was trying so hard to find it and couldn’t - I finally had my first scan, found out I was 8+3 and still wasn’t finding it on my Doppler at home. Baby is 17 weeks tomorrow and a healthy little guy - he was just hiding!

Baby must have been hiding away! Sonogram on tuesday showed a baby measuring big for gestational age and a heartbeat of 184! I haven't checked with the doppler again. I'll probably wait a while, not worth the stress.

Baby must have been hiding away! Sonogram on tuesday showed a baby measuring big for gestational age and a heartbeat of 184! I haven't checked with the doppler again. I'll probably wait a while, not worth the stress.

It’s definitely not hun as you panic that’s great news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->